Reviews for I'll Try to Carry On
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 21 . 4/8/2008
AW Dean got Sammy a laptop

aw hun and the last line had me like screaming aw haha

BLESS ya hun x i LOVED IT!

wow...i can't beleive its nearly done...ive loved it so much!

are ya gona continue? maybe do another fic?

aww..."thats what friends are for" aww theyve all really come a long way in this fic x

sayrae3times chapter 21 . 4/7/2008
Sigh. I love it. I had almost forgot that Dean had thrown the laptop out the window. Great chapter. I'll be sad to see it end but maybe we can sweet-talk you into writing something else :) chapter 21 . 4/7/2008
Poor Sam, it must be like having 4 parents telling you you can't do anything but they are all so desperate for him to make a complete recovery. Very understandable why Sam is so upset that no one will let him go with Bobby, Tom and Mason to see the voodoo queen, he is feeling redundant and vulnerable and needs to be doing something to save Dean. Great that he now has a new laptop but typical Dean in big brother mode only going to let him research 3 hours a day! And typical Sam saying they should take it back when he realised Bobby and Tom chipped in to pay for it too, saying it was too much, even though he desperately wanted it!

So glad you didn't stop this story a long time ago, it's great and this chapter rocked!
TraSan chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Poor Sam. He really must be feeling impotent. I can understand his need to do something - anything - to help save Dean.

And good for Dean buying him a new laptop...with help. :)

Thanks for writing!
cindy123 chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Only one more to go? Oh, I am going to miss this story. Can't wait to read what's left. Great story.

supernaturalsammy67 chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
AW everythings coming together and their all happy!

aww sams gotta rest but hes gotta save dean too

GREAT conflict going on hun

OMG this chappy is AWESOME! wow hun

thanks soo much for hard work x
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
The laptop was a surprise and a fab idea! Great chapter and I LOVE this story! Can't wait for the prologue.

Hob x
Colby's girl chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Great chapter. Think the guys had the foresight to go and pick up the old motherboard from the side of the road so that Sam would have all his gathered info? Thanks for the read. I really enjoy the characters and world you have created to put our favorite boys into.
sammygirl1963 chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Awesome chapter Denise. I sure hate to see that this story is coming to an end tho. YAY, they got Sam a new laptop, now he'll feel better about trying to get Dean out of the deal!

I sure hope you have another story planned for us with our boys as well as Tom, Mason and Bobby!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Wow, I loved this chapter. I really like the way Tom is doing his best to make Mason feel inclued in the group, I can see those two sticking together.

Mason is like Sam too. At least Sammy is excepting help now...but for how long?

Hob x
maxandkiz chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Awesome chapter! Glad Sammy finally got some rest. Loved him trying to persuade the guys to let him go when he could barely stand up.

Yea! He has a new laptop! Now he can research from Mason's house. Wonder how long he'll follow Dean's time limit? Maybe a day, two at the most. LOL!

Can't wait for more. :)
vonnie836 chapter 21 . 4/6/2008
Don't you ever stop writing, you are way too good to stop. I love this story and feel bad that it is coming to an end, but that will give you time to start another one. You are doing Sam so well, limp or not and I love your interactions and everything. Hope to get the next chapter soon. Hugs, Vonnie chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Poor Mason really has to wise up to Bobby and Tom's way of manipulating him into making dinner all the time! He's obviously enjoying having people around though, even if Sam and Dean's relationship reminds him how much he misses his brother.

Guess Dean was a little optimistic trying to get Sam to give up the research until he was recovered but with Tom and Bobby offering to help, hopefully he will ease off for a while! He really does need another laptop though otherwise it will be Dean's fault if he tries to make it to the library again!

Glad there's still more to go in this story, loved that last chapter!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
great chapter
maxandkiz chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Wonderful chapter! Love Sammy falling asleep on Dean's shoulder. That was so sweet!

Wonder how long it'll take Mason to realize he has the guys on his side now.

Glad Bobby and Tom stepped in when they did. They're the only reason Sam agreed to rest. Though I doubt his idea of rest and Dean's are the same.

Can't wait to see what happens now. :)
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »