Reviews for I'll Try to Carry On
vonnie836 chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Great chapter, I really like how you wrote Mason's thoughts about the brothers, comparing it to what he has lost. At the same time he finds comfort with Tom. Tom is getting to be one of my favorite additional characters in your stories, besides Bobby. You are just writing him so well. Definitely like the interaction between the brothers. Hope you got more up soon. Hugs, Vonnie
friendly chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
nice job.. can't wait for more
Lucian32 chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
great chapter!
Poaetpainter chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
I keep favving this fic, forgetting I've done it before! LOL
TraSan chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
Ah, sleepy Sam on Dean's shoulder. Hm, maybe Heather is right. Sleepy brothers ARE yummy. LOL

I liked how Dean tried to extract that promise from Sam - trying to do the right thing for his little brother. I liked even more that Sam refused to give Dean that and let him know he had to keep fighting to save his brother.

Wonderful bit.

Thanks for writing.
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
Fantastic chapter Denise! I think the guys have finally gotten thru to Sammy that he isn't alone in trying to get Dean out of the deal. I am so glad to se that he is finally accepting their help!

I sure hope Tom takes Mason under his wing and teaches him the finer aspects of hunting. I really like the kid!

As long as you keep writing Sammy the way you do, you can count on me to be there for every chapter!
skag trendy chapter 19 . 4/5/2008
What a sweet brotherly moment, and I still just want to cuddle Sam when he's like this.

It's obviously Sam's default. When all else doesn't make sense, go to the library.

Nice chapter. Glad Dean found him safe and well.

skag trendy chapter 18 . 4/5/2008
I thought Dean was gonna explode if someone didn't tell him where Sam was! Hehe!

The elderly. You've got to love their sometimes random minds eh?

Nice one.

Roshelle chapter 19 . 4/4/2008
This story made me log in. ACTUALLY LOG IN to submit a review.

ha, that hardly ever happens. This is one of the best SN stories I've read in awhile.

Please Update Soon! :]
Shawty92x chapter 19 . 4/4/2008
loving this keep up the good work:D!
skag trendy chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Nah not a problem, keep going. Anxious to know where Sam's got to. And I'll bet he isn't out buying a new lap top!

Nice one.

sendintheclowns chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
I love how this scene played out. It doesn't always have to be a sinister force at work to bring a sweet moment out - Sam battling sickness to try to get Dean out of his deal and Dean taking care of Sam - it doesn't get much better than that.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 19 . 4/3/2008

wow im so glad they finaly got Sam back!

AW dean's relief, aww hun you write so well and incrediblyx

yoyr so talented and amazing xxthanks you!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
Wow - another awesome chapter. I loved how the whole thing just made me tense right until the end. The libarian was funny, especially how she stood up to all those men rushing through her doors... why is it they seem to hold that 'scary' power?

Tom talking to Sam at the end and Deans look of gratitude was a perfect end to this chapter.

Looking forward to the next part!

Hob x
vonnie836 chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
This is sweet, how they all go after Sam and Dean forgets all about being mad because of the shape poor Sammy is in. Really great chapter. Can't wait for the next. Hugs, Vonnie
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »