Reviews for Time Crash
saiyasith1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Cute, very cute. Nice little story. Excellent work!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aww... that was... kind of totally epic. I mean, combining Time Crash- AKA one of the most hilarious and epic things ever- with some Doctor/Rose fluff... I approve. I approve very much, actually!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
lmao... that was fun
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved this. I was completely confused half the time. I loved that the Doctor was making fun of himself. I haven't watching any of the old Doctor Who episodes.. Now I'm wondering if maybe I should.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
LMAO
Butchee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What happens to them next?

PS: Not alone was good! But what happens after this?
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was cool :)
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
this was HILARIOUS! you remade "Time Crash" brilliantly. love how Jon saved the day! yeah
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I think that in the original, to prevent a paradox for when he was Ten, Five actually blocked his memories, and remembered only when the Cloister Bell sounded - Ten said 'because you WILL remember' when he explained how he knew. And memory loss better explains whenever Doctors meet their future selves ...

But other than that, totally brilliant. Jonathan's cute and cool - I might read that 'Not Alone' sometime, despite my dislike of pregnant-Rose (during 'Doomsday') stories - it's overdone and predictable. I'm glad Rose didn't interrupt, because I loved seeing her reactions to Ten and Five's conversation!

gODSPEED!
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
aw such a cute oneshot!
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hysterical laughter.

That was awesome. I've not seen the special yet, but this makes me want to go find it immediately. The lot of them are great together _

Is this *the* sequel, or might there be more more? *is hopeful*
CosyInTheRocket chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Very kewl, keep em cumin.

PS DAVID TENNANT 4 EVA!