Reviews for Gone
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
woah...did not see that coming...had to read the last part a few times to make sure i read it write XD
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Holy BUTTS that was a twist ending! xD Great job!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
GARYYYYYYYYYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TTTT

Okay I cheated. I read the reviews. Derp.

But if I hadn't, I would've thought that Ash died. It really could go either way. Except for the ending. That would only be for Gary.

And yes Gary is my fave character too. But don't we love to put our fave charas into unpleasant situations? ;]

I found the sequel to thus by searching for something. But I had to read this first. LOVE IIIIIIIIT o But now I wanna read ALL your stories. XD Gary Oak related. Hahaha!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I love how u made it seem like ash had died but u really had gary die wonderful story
falsedfaith691 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awesome story. Gonna go read that sequel to this one
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh my this was quite sad but well written. I was like *Sniff Sniff* and I must add that Gary was killed on my birthday! July 22nd T-T
Well good work none the less! :)
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So he was just a wandering ghost. Why was he 27? That seems way too old.
DragnBlak chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So I saw you posted a sequel to this, and then I realized, "Oh hey, maybe I should read the original first," haha. Anyway, this was great! I love a story with a good twist ending. [SPOILER ALERT] I liked when Gary suggested the hiker might be a ghost-*wiggles fingers* Foreshaaaadowing... And now I'm totally pumped to read the sequel!
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my God I thought Ash died at first but then the grave said Gary Oak
xKitsuna chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wait... what?

Wonderful, beautiful story that nearly made me cry...

but then ending flat out confused me. xD
Whiggity chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh... wow. That was amazingly well done. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that caused me to do a double take like this one did. Great, great job! *faves*
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
OMg..Gary's..I thought Ash was..oh my gawd...;_;
jaimie chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that was so good. i must admit, the end really threw me. can't wait to read more writings from you.
princess fairytale chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
that was brilliant! but one thing...at the end... i didn't get it. think you could tell me?
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I'm so confused...Could you explain this thing to me? I don't really understand who was where and who got killed...