Reviews for Gone
Chibes chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wait so Gary died? I am confuzzled. Poor Gary, so why did he have to sneak in to the graveyard? Oh well it like how many licks to the center of the of the Tootsie Roll pop, the world will never know.
cronosphere chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I was reading through your writings, and I think I liked this one the most. You are very good at using powerful emotions in your fics. I think that, were Gary to ever really die, his reflection on life truely would be just as you discribed it. Keep up the good work.
Poke lover chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That fic was very sad to me. All this time I was thinking that Ash is the one who was dead. I like the twist you had at the end. It was very beautifully written. 9/10, nice...nice story...
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Poor Gary..
Fireyone chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
greta fic not something i could do i can cry easy in real llife but in storys it takes alot an this was it almost made me cry great fic thanks
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
wow that brought a tear to my eye and it takes alot to make me cry I liked it
Yata Misakiii chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Wow that was a tear-jerker. And a very nice twist to it as well. Well done!
CuteBabyBear chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Wow! i was *so* expecting that to be Ash's grave! Brilliant twist at the end there!
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Wow...clever twist! I was sure it was Ash. Very well done.
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
What a turn of events! I thought it was Ash who died (thank god he didn't)! VERY nicely done!
Spanish Ninja Sneasel chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This is one of my favorite Pokemon fics on the site! I found it a couple of months ago, and just finally found it again now. This story's awesome. It's going straight into my favorites this time! _
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
They could be very powerfull they were very powerfull indeed. It had seen the whole accident. She had seen the whole accident. or maybe it's their 'season' and we were too near some Miltank in never made that connection, makes sense though maybe if she had evolved, actully in the last season before she leaves (ugh yes she does leave) she does evelove but maybe this takes place before that. cause in point pikachu is a mouse

IN LOVING MEMORY,

June 21, 1974 - July 22, 2001

GARY OAK

A hero till the very end

whao, so all that time it was Gary's ghost? And he didn't realize he was dead until he saw the grave was his instead of Ash's . . .

A REAL suprise there, REAL intense and emotional, I solute you for a very well job done. . . .
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Ya fooled me and i'm pretty hard ta fool. Very Impressive. The wedding And AAMR stuff rarely fool me, but this one was very well done.
Gwynnevere chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Very nicely written. I loved the twist ending; very unpredictable, very different from the average, run-of-the-mill 'untimely death' story. Try to keep such good work coming.
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Butifull... you express emotions so well, Pikajenn. I speachless.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »