Reviews for Gone
Lady Rapidash chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Wow! That was really really great! You totally had me believing that it was Ash that had died.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was one of the saddest (literally I'm crying here) storiest I have ever read, yet, it was beautiful too. Wow, it's sort of … inspiring.
Mel chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
*teary eyed* Well done! This story was GREAT! -!
dazdnconfusd730 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Wow, that totaly caught me off gaurd. Very good.
Ori didn't sign in chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
this is so cool. I love it. For a long time i thought Ash was dead. Oh my god.
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I read the end over a few times, just to make sure I had read it right. Oh god...
Lunamew chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
THat was confusing aty first. I never expected that. THis was beautifully written.
Llyxius chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
*bangs head against table* Why is it I've read fics from a ghost's perspective and still didn't manage to get it until the end of the fic? Good job tripping us up there. This is really well written, and I love stories where Gary actually gets to act human-kinda ironic here...uh...you know what I mean though, I'm just so tired of villain stories. I'm glad you're a writer that's not only good but can do the characterization perfectly, too! Thanks! _
The Sapphire Prince chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
this is really deep, i thought ash had died but it was really gary

this is wonderful keep up the good work
Arrow chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Okay other than the fact that this was *shudder* based on an NYSNC song, soooooooooooooooooo sad! Really good too! Gary would've beaten Ash anyway! WAAAAAAAAAAH! Didn't shock me too much, but I LOVE the way it was played out! _ Great! Great! Great! So sad, but good...*grumbles* ACK! I'm just too hyper today and NO ONE is on!
Crystal Kitten chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
sweet I almost cried, but not quite. It was kind of confusing, too. Who is dead?
BenRG chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Very good surprise ending. I didn't figure out it was Gary who was dead until the very end. A very good, very thoughtful and very real story. BenRG's Rating 8/10
Trish chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Oh my - you had me completely fooled! I thought it was Ash until the inscription. That was beautifully written and sad. Sniff. Wonderful, wonderful work as always Jenn.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3