Reviews for Tears of Healing
darkpheonix31 chapter 46 . 2/9
Very nice ending. As i said before i'm not personally a Snarry fan but i very much enjoyed how you built the relationship. It didn't feel rushed and both characters grew. I also liked the fact that you made a point of showing how good Harry is for Snape, a feel like a lot of people try to focus on how Snape helps Harry but Snape is a troubled man that has never had a functioning relationship while Harry puts the people that he cares about first which is something that Snape can learn from.
I found the fight with Remus interesting, so many people make Remus seem like a saint but in my opinion he's actually pretty awful to Harry thoughout the books. Yes he helps with the patronus charm but he also uses the fact that he not only knows that Harry remembers his mother's murder but it is his worst memory (one that is traumatizing to him naturally) and still accuses him of not caring about his mother's sacrifice just because he acted like a teenager and snuck out of school (something remus did under much more dangerous conditions). He abandons his wife and unborn child during a war then gets mad that Harry calls him on his shit. He never once writes Harry a single letter. So when remus got mad that Harry would take the time to actually care about him, I thought to myself 'of course he would be angry instead of be appreciative of Harry and the fact that he cares for him'!
Nice job with the story. I know this is an older story so i don't know if you even read reviews anymore but i figured you might.
darkpheonix31 chapter 28 . 2/9
I really like your version of Snape. Angry, damaged and not quick to change his ways as many other fics write him.
Question: is there a divergence from canon in which Snape actually saves Harry's life? Because he never actually manages it in the books. The closest he comes is the quidditch match but i honestly don't count that for a few reasons. One there was no proof that Harry was actually in mortal danger considering there are multiple injuries described in Quidditch and none of them lethal, and secondly i don't think a teacher sitting safely in the stands muttering a countercurse while their student is in danger is worthy of note. Its just doing your job and not allowing someone to die on your watch. You mentioned a dew times that Snape has saved his life "multiple times" and i keep wondering when that happened. Though technically speaking Harry did probably save Snape's soul from the dementors when he was unconscious 3rd year... but Harry also knocked him out so that might just make things equal.
I actually like the tension and vindictiveness Snape is shown to have for his ex, it fits in very well with his character. Though Dumbledore's lack of concern about teacher/student relationships is inappropriate to me. I understand that Harry is legally an adult, and that in your version he will end up with Severus but there are problems with this relationship that i feel should be addressed. Snape is literally old enough to be his father. Snape has shown himself to be abusive in the past. Snape holds authority over him as a teacher.
As you can see i'm not a huge Snarry fan but i respect your decision to put them together, still i feel that as headmaster Dumbledore would have to have some concerns and instead he seems to be encouraging it.
HoneyBear84 chapter 46 . 12/24/2017
Hmm breakfast indeed Sev lol, Loved it
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
This is very realistic. Thank you for creating this story.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 13 . 8/10/2017
So I just realised when I wrote my last review I somehow thought yes meant no xD
Please ignore it :')
LittleMeowMoo chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
"Is he sleeping?"

"Yes. He managed to have a little soup. He is sleeping, and..."

Sooo which is it? xD awake or asleep?
ninjawizard chapter 46 . 8/5/2017
I loved this story! Thank you for writing and sharing it :)
EspirituDelMar chapter 46 . 6/9/2017
Beautiful. Love Snarry, and this was just perfect :)
Ps: how about a little omake please? Nothing long if you don't want, I'd be content with just this little paragraph:
"The next morning Marcus opened the newspaper. When he saw the photo of Severus's wedding, the tall, dark man standing next to a radiant Harry Potter, he exploded in rage"
I just need to see someone/something kick his balls for saying that no one would love Severus ;)
XMoonWolfX chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
the two of them arr inmature
YaGirlMo chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Snape is such a bitch. Like I really want to fucking stap him.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 46 . 10/29/2016
This was fantastic and I hope Remus and his boyfriend work out! Marius really can go bugger himself :(
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 42 . 10/29/2016
Son of a bitch! Fuck him, damn him to hell where he belongs! Remus doesn't deserve that and neither did Severus. I have a huge soft spot for Remus though and I have the large urge to do a repeat of bollock squeezing that Severus engaged in :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 37 . 10/29/2016
You know what? I hope Marius and Remus hit it off, maybe Remus can help heal the man. Everyone deserves a shot at happiness and despite it all maybe Marius will look beyond anyone who has fame and power and them for who they are and find real happiness, like with Kevin. If you couldn't tell I'm enthusiastically engaged with this fic, I love it :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
Oh you're a legend, a constipated pig! In front of the students! It's been a while since I laughed so much :P I agree with Harry though Rivers really is a wanker.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
God that's so sad, as sentimental or whatever as this may sound I hope Harry can help heal him :( Even better once it actually happens hex Marius if they ever met each other and he's still alive, I can dream xD
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »