Reviews for The Victims
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
tltr sorry :(
Toni M H chapter 50 . 11/17/2013
I just found this story and all I have to say is... THANK YOU! Thank you for creating a something that was so beautifully written, original and basically prefect in every way! If you haven't figured out already I very much enjoyed reading your story. Thank you again for sharing this.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Saissa chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Tony Tony Tony,

Talk about being obsessive, Tony. You know, I think you have become quite obsessive over Timothy. And for all those times you invade his privacy, I could make a claim that you are actually STALKING him. When are you going to learn Tony that invading someones privacy is NOT a nice thing to do.

I think Tim should be trying to invade Tony's privacy and find some really dark secret of Tony's and announce that all over the NCIS. THEN Tony will know what it feels like. That is the only way that bullies like Tony will learn. But as long as Tim allows bullies like Tony to walk all over him, Tony will continue to do so. And NO Tony has no boundaries at all. Neither does Abby.

Great story - so far - Just found this today.
starfire25 chapter 50 . 6/16/2013
Great story. I like it.
Yoshy03 chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
The case ist over. Now i want to know was happend. it was really mcgee hurt...
fallenangel218 chapter 50 . 9/26/2012
I enjoyed this story very much! Great work!
FallenAngel218 chapter 46 . 9/26/2012
That was a nice chapter. I like how you portray Jenny. :) The conversation between her and Tim was nice.
FallenAngel218 chapter 45 . 9/26/2012
I'm glad that Tim's friends are finding all of that stuff now...poor Tim would have been broken down for years had he kept finding those things!
FallenAngel218 chapter 42 . 9/26/2012
I like Ducky as his therapist. Great work in this chapter!
FallenAngel218 chapter 41 . 9/26/2012
Wow, go Ziva! And great gym scene... that is a healthy way of getting things out... Tim may have gone a bit too long, though lol :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 39 . 9/26/2012
Good to see Jenny and Gibbs double teaming. I was a little scared for Leavitt there lol... I thought Gibbs may actually kill him. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 38 . 9/26/2012
Good for Tim! And good for Jenny for not being gentle with that jerk... I hope Gibbs doesn't throttle the guy... :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 35 . 9/25/2012
That is terrible! I'd like to throw a death threat of my own in there for the good doctor... nice job with the characterization again, especially Dr. Leavitt. You've done a remarkable job making him into a convincing bad guy. Nice work!
FallenAngel218 chapter 34 . 9/25/2012
I'm glad Tim's father was able to stop him from screaming... I like the way this chapter ended. I've got hope for Tim. :)