Reviews for Thanks for the prophesy
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
HAHAHA! DUDE! THAT SHOULD SO BE A PARODY!

xD Great story! And why Fergalicious?
boxhead327 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
its me... again well another random and good story
Hagrid's Crossbow chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
lol i laughed so hard!
Thenchick chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this is hilarious...
gibby101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this is pretty funny...moldy shorts singing Thanks 4 the Memories...pretty funny really. If my roomie wasn't asleep right now i'd be laughing my ass off, but i don't want to be killed with the draperies or a pillow :p (poor Sirius, killed by a curtain...the poor man)
NightMary chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
...Surely you realize that nobody can see different-colored font... right?

I recommend that you re-write this so that not only we can tell who is singing the lyrics to this song- otherwise, it looks like really nothing more than a tie-in to a scene in The Half-Blood Prince and a Prolouge- and not much else. At all. Except for the Author's Note and the lyrics- and, hey, let's not forget the lyrics- after all, they're what this fic is comprised of. Which is, sometimes, not a bad thing (a songfic), if done right- but it usually isn't done right. And, frankly, this fic seems to be more of the latter than the former.

I mean, come on, the mental image of Death Eaters in a band is... interesting, but you could have come up with your own songs first (I have no doubt that if you could TRY hard enough, you could write a fic in which you aren't regurgitating the same lyrics that people have listened to already) and tried to, maybe, write it so that you could understand who's singing what.

Or, (as I'd recommend) why not write out a 5 chapter or so short story in which the songs have some ironic meaning, but you aren't making the characters sing the damn lyrics for the whole chapters? I'd even feel more comfortable with a collection of oneshots of Harry dying to different songs than this, really.

Cosnider what I've said here- you seem to have better sense than most rabid fangirls. I hope.