Reviews for Afterlife of the Colossus
Moonlit Mortal chapter 4 . 7/6
I'm presuming that this is a discontinued or abandoned fic, which is a real shame since I think it has a very interesting premise! I think you're an excellent fic righter, and if you choose to continue this, I'd be overjoyed! (also I really want to see how Malus' gonna react to all this, and how the battle between Wander&Phaedra will go-if they even end up battling, as who knows what could happen!)
fanakatsuki chapter 4 . 1/6
I hope that one day chapter 5 of this great story will be out.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Love it so much! please do chapter 5! Barba is my favorite!
Wolfgrowl chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
This seems like a cool idea, though apprently it's been left for awhile. I'll read it anyway, I'm really enjoying it.
slay chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
this was made in 08 it's goddame 2012
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
ar you not writing because you dead
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I LOVE Valus; He looks like a giant teddy bear! And with blue eyes...He's just adorable!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
make more
pages chapters future blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
Cenobia100 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
You need to make more chapters.
Cenobia100 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
This is a very talented peace of work. I love the whole reason for this story and I congratulate you
Evilhumour Author chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
please contiune this story.
Elijah chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
This is going to be short, seeing as I am short on time.

I really love the concept, it's not something I've seen looking through the rest of these fan fics, let alone seen within fiction books. There are some spelling errors and broken sentences here and there, however that cannot always be helped. Sometimes it slips past you. I find that the constant updates on Cenobia's unsatisfied state become stale. I don't care to hear a sentence or two from him saying the same thing over and over again, I am sure he going to gain depth as this continues, I just wish that the Lion characters were less stale and predictable.
JansenFriedh827 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I really like how this story is turning out. I do hope you finish it, I am happy reading it. Not too many mistakes and I love the personalites that you have given the colossus. And I love Avion's part, that was my favorite colossus. The only thing I can say to do is maybe put a chart that shows which colossus is which, cause it may be a little confusing to people who don't know the names. It's easier to understand while you continue reading, but it may be easier to know right off the bat. Like,

Valus #1, the minotaur.

Quadratus #2, the bull.

Gaious? Lol I don't remember their names XD It's just a recommendation, you don't have to aknowledge it. (... did I spell that right?) Great story, keep writing, Cenobia is funny yet annoying, and I love Celosia XD. (lol that one sentence had the most reviewing out of the entire passage)
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
4 an a half down.. 11 collsi ta go

so why are they all so tired if they are dead?
Creeper-X chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Finally! A creative SoTC fic which isn't just a re-telling of the game. I'm so freaking tired of those fics, they never offer anything new especially when it comes to the colossi. These creatures really made the game as awesome as it was. Sadly they are often overlooked in fanfiction so I'm always happy to find stories which concenrate on the colossi, giving them some backround and personality.

This is a very original and interesting idea and I especially like seeing Wander actually interacting with the colossi.

However, there do is some things that I think could be better. There was pretty much spelling mistakes and other errors so pay extra attention to your grammar. The other thing is more of my personal preference. I think this fic would be more effective if you described more of Wander's feelings and such. For example... when Gaius picked him up, I was excepting some kind of reaction from Wander. Of course, he just had a little accident so he might have been a bit dizzy but seeing how he had no idea of Gaius' intentions it would have been much more realistic if he had at least been a bit surprised and afraid of the sudden contact. After all, Gaius just had shouted at him and caused him to fall down. A bit more describing would really add to the atmosphere if you ask me. Now Wander seems strangely... how should I say it... content with the situation.

Other than that, very good job with the fic. It's one of the rare SoTC fics which really caused me to want for more.