Reviews for Touch Me Numbly
BugMe15 chapter 1 . 9/25
I'm like seven years late but...where did the rest of the story go?!
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 7/14
Do you have the rest of this story done? I can't wait to read what happens next.
Blys Tanner chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
why is there only one chapter? i am so depressed. come back and give me satisfaction! jk. but not really. this has such massive potential and i would love to see how sasuke rights this situation lol
duchessme chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
was that all?oneshot without an endng?too bad its a nice plot and all
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
More please!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This story is so fantastic, I hope you could update more chapters, even though the date of published is a few years ago I wish that some day I loke in my list of stories and say, look the fic ''Touch me numbly'' has been eupdate! yeiiiiii! till then i'm gonna be in my emo corner o.o
Neon Crazy Kitty chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please continue this story as soon as possible! I love your work your amazing! -hands trophy for the best Sasunaru writer of the year-
kiba anaisa madhead chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Y don't u finish ur stories? Smh ur stories r gr8 bt u really need to finish them caz it totally kills the story for me wen its just left hanging like that! Smh can u plz finish beastly callings n this story plz!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
For some reason I was specting more action for that abused mop...

Thanks for the fic!
naima91 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
149 review T.T too bad you discontinue it

if you reconsider to finished it..then,pretty please do so..

i gladly read it and review it many times. hehe
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Please continue this! It sounds so interesting and it has so much potential to be amazzinngggg
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Man, this is hillarious! YOu should really update this! Remember, you're the Jesus of SasuNaru! You must CONTINUE GRACEING US WITH YOUR HEAVENY-YAOI STORIES OF AWESOMENESS!
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
haha. nice one, but how about 'good girls go bad' by cobra starship? i wouldnt mind hearing naruto OR sasuke singin' that! ~I make them good girls go bad~
JaydenNara chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this story is really funny, it's too bad you discontinued it.
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ugh, just awoke from coma and returned to being a sick ass pevert. Typical Uchiha.