Reviews for Prime, I shrunk the Officers!
theshadowcat chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
Bad Smoskeen!

I love it! I want a sparkling Prowl of my own now.

More soon please.
Caeseria chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Aw! How cute! I love prowl I think hes the cutest!

U must keep updating :3

Cant wait until they turn back! Mayb u could have and touchiing or romantic return wen they become adults again *hint* well those with mates of course :)
cmdrtekk chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Another fun chapter. Thanks again.
flamingmarsh chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
once again, another cute chapter! -squee-
Dragowolf chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Prime gets to sparkling-sit Sides... oh dear that could be very interesting... I feel sorry for Prime.

OH! That part where Prowl was lecturing Smoky was beyond adorable! You have no idea how much I want to hug him! PLEASE MORE SOON! PLEASE! This is such a cute story!

It will be very sad when they are all adults again...

THIS CHAPTER HAD BLUESTREAK! Sorry Blue's my favorite character and it was great to see so much of him in this story! LOVE IT!

Please update soon!
Hikarigirl18 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
O cool _ Prime babysitting
Fk306 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
this is great please update soon
blood shifter chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
that was so cute. loved it. prowl is so adorable. that was a very good chapter and real funny too. awesome chapter. please update soon.
lambotwinlove chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Oh god, Prime stuck with baby Sideswipe! Poor Prime... he has no idea what he is in for!

Next chapter soon, please?
Silveriss chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
That was cute and fun. I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for writing it.
Fk306 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
killer blaster bunny xD
Dragowolf chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
LOVE IT! It is so cute! Blaster as the Easter Bunny is so cute! LOVE IT!

One of the best parts was how Prowl wanted Jazz's finger more than he wanted the treats! That was too cute!
Phoenix13 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Another good chapter! I love this fic, it's so much fun. An Easter Egg hunt, what a brilliant idea!

"Optimus Prime cleared his exhaust to get everyone's attention"

Maybe it's just my crude mind, but I had this mental image of Optimus doing the biggest muffler fluff (ie. fart). Yes, that would CERTAINLY get everyone's attention - combined with everyone then screaming and running out for fresh air to clear their intakes with. LOLZ!

Aw, and "Bwasta Bun Bun!" You go, Prowl! Blaster the Easter Bun Bun indeed. So funny.
Hikarigirl18 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
_ Aw cute.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
"Are you the tooth fairy?" I love in-jokes; making reference in your story to Ironhide being the tooth fairy from 2007 movie. Classic and hilarious. I love your story, and I'm just wondering if the sparklings are gonna remember it all or not? Keep up the good work.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »