Reviews for Prime, I shrunk the Officers!
Hikarigirl18 chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
Aw ickle Perceptor is so cute .
azzi chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
aw. how cute! great chapter.

lambotwinlove chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
OMG! This is just too good!

I love baby Sideswipe! Infact... I want one! It sucks that he's sick and captured. Poor baby 'Siders.

I also love how Sunny is with him. I love how you write Sunny, perfect! I could picture him in my head wanting to bite Wheeljack. And it was so sweet seeing him and bluestreak both holding 'Sides as they slipped into recharge.

I can not wait to see what Sunny does when they get to the decepticon headquarters. If Megs thought the sparklings were bad he hasn't seen a pissed off lambo wanting his baby twin back! Please update soon!
The Greatest Boba Fett Fan chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
Super cute idea! Nothing like small, baby-esque Transformers running around, causing havoc in ridiculously adorable ways. I love mini race car Mirage.
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
So cute! I LOVE IT! I saw a picture of Perceptor on top of Megatron's head on deviantART, is was so cute! I can not wait till the next chapter, though you keep making references about Elita one having a scream that hurts mechs' ears? Where did you get that?

blood shifter chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
it looks like their having a lot of fun. aw. perceptor is so cute. please update again soon.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Glad to see this posted here now. This really is lots of fun.
ShivaVixen chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
Aw . . . poor decepticons . . . (never thought I'd say that) but the baby autobots are so cute! Go Mirage! LOL!
flamingmarsh chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
poor Decepticons! ha! they deserve it!
Tobias chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
I'd say 'Poor Megatron' but, eh. XD
NineCrow chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
I'm Really EnJoying this Story... Please update soon

Thanks for Sharing this with us

azzi chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
yay! baby autobots. awesome story. mirage rocks,but i can't help to feel sorry for the decepticons. sunny is one of my personal favorites. i liked the way you captured his attitude perfectly. again great story keep up the good work.

Hikarigirl18 chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
Aw! Don't stop there! Too cute!
blood shifter chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
this story is freaking awesome and funny as hell. i love it. please update again soon. wanna see the hell they're putting the cons through.
badgerwolf chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
For a "Crack" fic, this is remarkably well written - a pleasure to read in fact. Not to mention absolutely hysterical. Update soon! I cannot wait for more.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »