Reviews for Prime, I shrunk the Officers!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
oh my primus, that was so funny, i love this stior, I really do. this plan is startring to backfire, and I can just SEE megatron throwing the sparklings to the Autobots with a cry of "Take them! we dont want em back!" before driving off
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
oh shit no! the Decepticons are so screwed, you gotta feel sorry for them *gets an ifea* baby prowl uses his battle computer to get em out
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
...

oh slag. CURSE YOU LAZERBEAK!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
aawww so CUTE! man, babys can be REALLY annoying
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
aaww, so cute. that sure would be wierd, and uncomfterbale to, and Blasters a cassete carrier, hes naturally a natural, and hes had experiance
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
oh my primus, this is good. I loved the languages thing "Every word! Hello? Communications Officer Blaster at your service? I'm fluent in every major language spoken on this planet! Though the 'dead languages' are Rewind's field." that was so funny, and I I was Wheeljack, I would of stolen Mirages cloaking field by now
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
oh primus *snickers* thats so funny *snort* Ill say it again, THAT IS SO FUNNY! *laughs* Oh Primus, this is so good
moonlightbeam305 chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
This fic is entirely to sweet/cute/funny for words.

I hate the f-ct that I can't think of the right words to convey how much I absolutely loved this story!

Keep up the amazing work :D
FireDragon chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
The part where all prowl calls sunstreaker is slagger is halarious!
Pikaseel chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
This chapter made me cry real bad. D:
Pikaseel chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
I can't help but wonder

Does Gears have a crush on Blue?
Rena Fair chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
*snorts and laugh*

slagger..no matter how many times I've read this it's still funny.

poor sunny
DaJazzGal chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
LOL EPIC! My favourite bit was probably when Megatron was like "The mother, father, and grandmother of headaches were currently dancing the Macarena in his main processors."

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Fantastic story and is funny enough to be up there with Black Dragon Queen's 'Cover Me'

LOLZ AGAIN!
MoonstarWorld chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
I like how this chapter focused on how Prowl and Jazz feel about what happened. Both discovered how much they deeply want a sparkling of their own. I can just picture how cute the scene would look when there is a third racing between them.
MoonstarWorld chapter 22 . 2/17/2010
Great chapter! You can truly see how much the turn of events is affecting both Jazz and Prowl. Jazz wants his mate back but can't force himself to make Prowl change. I think it was sweet how Hound and the now adult Mirage try and offer him comfort while he takes care of Prowl.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »