Reviews for Don't Go
XenoLongbottom chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is very sweet. I've always loved to think of the relationship of Rosie and Frodo. Not romantically of course, but yet she still cares about Frodo. Sweet and Simple. Very good. Keep up the good work!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is a good little drabble. This story shows how much Rosie cares about Frodo in a non romantic way. Sometimes you can say a lot with so little words.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was a good one-shot.

I'm curious as to know what Sam's reaction will be after he sees Rosie holding onto Frodo's hand, while sleeping on the chair. Why was Frodo hurt to begin with? Maybe from illness concerning his wound given to him by the Ringwraith, or the other wound from Shelob? I don't know. It's hard to say with this small drabble.

Either way, good work.

-Aria Breuer
fzzfzzzzzz chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
No mary Sues?
Larner chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
He does need caring and reassurance, and I'm glad he can accept it from Rosie as well as Sam.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Cute! Oh, and to answer that one review where they ask why Sam doesn't beat up Frodo, it's because it's not a romance, right? Anyway, I imagine that Rosie would take care of Frodo very well, but why was Sam away while he was unconcious? What time period is this set in, and what HAPPENED that made the Ring-bearer unconcious like that?

Anyway, great one-shot! I hope to see more!
idiot chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
How come Sam doesn't beat up Frodo?
eiluj chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I'm curious about what comes before and what comes after. Is this set at the Cottons' that first March? Or is it sometime after they've all moved into Bag End? Is it one of the Anniversary problems, or just some miscellaneous angst? [She'd thought him *unconscious*? That's pretty bad! What was Sam doing that was so important he had to be away from Frodo so long, if Frodo was unconscious?]

How much does Rosie know about what happened to Frodo? Will Sam tell her more? Does this episode (with or without more input from Sam) change how she feels about Frodo - and if so, how?

It's always lovely to find well-written Frodo-angst (always lovely to find well-written hobbits, period)!