Reviews for I Will Not Lose You
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Oh please update this lovely fic soon! I look forward to it! It's so good and super sweet!
DemeRain chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This was fun, and more than a little shocking to see Scorpius in that house. Thanks for sharing.
Blueski chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Dominique is female.
butterflyrain23 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
oh my gosh this story is absolutely adorable! I love how you made Albus in it. He is so cute! I do hope that you will write more of it soon. I noticed its been a few years since it was updated but if you do I cant wait to read more of it! :D
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Chapter two is all I got to. The story plot is cool but overall, it could use a little work. And Updating.
excentrykemuse chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
excentrykemuse chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
lol. the final line is hilarious! I love how nervous Scorps is around Albus.

cheers, cen
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really liked your characterization of Draco and Scorpius is so adorable!

cheers, cen
heartshaped-sunglasses chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
aw this is sweet! I want more *pout* _
ellen chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Yours is a fine fic. It'd be awfully kind of you to update it. I'd love to see what'll happen during the other school years of Albus and Scorpius.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Hey, your fic's amazing! I really loved it and I hope you'll update soon;p
NyxUlfr chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
This is a very lovely story, you have done a great job in portraying Al an Scorpius. I think they are going to be a lovely couple. Please finish this story, it deserves to have a happy end. _
FlameintheFlood chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
Thanks for that great chappy! Things are really starting to move along. Cute friends... adorable and sweet.

Margaret
FlameintheFlood chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
good chappy.
FlameintheFlood chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
another wonderful chapter. What possitions do Hal and James play? What years is this fic going to go through? Is it all 1st year or what? Just wanting to know your plans.

Margaret