Reviews for Green Eyed Angel
Huh.Figures chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Please continue! I love this story!
LazyHipster chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
lol i love it shes playing match maker
Eeftt chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Please update thus story I Live it sooooooooo sooooooooo much
sam chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
more?
LovelyMarie.S chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Please countinue :)
Maskedgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
this is a very creative idea you should continue it
theonesakura chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I really really like this story slot too! Man your just unbelievable ! Please update beyond temptation :(
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Blackrose74 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Well hello, this is certainly getting interesting! Can't wait to see where it goes!
Smileplz chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This is adorable, please do continue (:
suta chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
i love this story i found sasukes amneser funny and the way he does not rimember kaein hahahahahaha i dont like her and i like the way sauke and sakura realy clik oh and i cant what for the next chapter ar i whant to know what happens

p.s

... u rock
The Loser Lord chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh wow!

I didn't even see this fic until yesterday and I just decided today to review it since I just finished up the third chapter. I'm a big fan of your other works [particularly My Dirty Little Secret and Coward] and I'm just going to say that this fic will mostly likely be just as good. Maybe even better!

In usual cases, fanfic readers hate it when a writer places the characters in real places, but you just make it work. I don't even know; its pretty cool how you do it though ;]

And the story line is well-developed. Its far from cliche and I'm extremely excited about this story! Hehe. You know the usual Sasuke-hates-girls-and-is-a-quiet-jerk-and-then-is-all-nice-to-Sakura. You did it differently and made him a jerk to Sakura when they first met! That, to me, takes a LOT of self control. Major props. The pacing of this story is also well-done. There were a few [typo/grammatical] errors, but overall - FABULOUS STORY (:

Update soon because I'm dying to know what's up!

;]
iiRoseStar.x3 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
lol!

i know who the sender was! its..UCHIHA MIKOTO!

lol..btw..i love it!
yourbrainversusmytractorbeam chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
oh! them living together...that sounds like fun ;p update soon!
Wolfy chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
What's going to happen next? This is really getting interesting. Please update soon. This is saved to favourites and I'll be checking every other day. Muahahahaha. Ahem. Anyway. Please continue
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »