Reviews for Green Eyed Angel
kattylin chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
UM? as in Uchiha Mikoto? update soon!
kattylin chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
this is really nice but you have to speed up the plot a bit, coz it might get boring if you dont
kattylin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
nice
LiFeLiGhT95 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
o! exciting! i'm so excited to see what happens! how are sasuke and sakura going to get along! i've read all 3 chapters and they are wonderful! you did a great job although your first language wasn't english. people who speak english as a first language are usually worse. trust me, i would know. but i have an 99(A) in language arts so... anyways, continue on!

UPDATE SOON!
LuckySock chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
awesome!

update soon plz!
deedee2034 chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
PLZ UPDATE SOON! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES! LOVE YA! :P
Shanny1933 chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Hey!This is so great!Hope u update soon!Cz i can't wait 2 find out the next chappie!.~*~*~!
tobyness chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Hehe. I love these kind of story lines. I hope you get over your writer block soon. _
Jennifer Jackson chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
helo! i'm still waiting for a reply! please can you write so i can read. thanks.
M i M i xo chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
update!
dark Alley chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Great story! I love it. Can't wait for your next chapter!
raye85 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
wow i am really looking forward in seeing what he is going to be doing to turture her atleast. i wonder what tsunade and sasuke mom is up to?
Jennifer Jackson chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
hello! i was really into your fanfiction. i thought that you put alot of thought into it. even though your first language isn't english you did one hell of a job doing it! now if you really want more fans for your fanfiction(which you might not want.) you might want to consider trying to reply every now and then.
Machlatte chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Hehe. Great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
jennifer jackson chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
that fanfiction was just omigosh! i really liked it. i read all three chapters and i want you to make more. you can't just stop.

i also want 2 kno how you can create fanfictions?
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »