Reviews for When the Sky Wept
Kimmy TurCha chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Discontinued? that words not in my vocabulary..lol I really love it and even though you don't plan to finish it, 'even though i think you should',I loved it. A sad start but love the drama and feel you gave the story. It really is a great start and I do wish you would finish it, even though it has been years since you wrote this. Still thought it deserved a review because of the way it was wonderfully written. Any ways hope you get this and do think about updating a second chapter to it. Later
ExTrEmLeYmOoDy chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
PLZ UPDATE SOON I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
Nevaeh Azalea chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
update soon please i lvoe this storie!
princessbra4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
plz update
ANIMEMJANE chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
WOW, WHAT A SAD START. SO SEVERAL OF THE Z FIGHTERS ARE DEAD, BUT ISN'T GOHAN AND VEGETA SUPER SAIYANS? OR ARE THEY JUST REGULAR HUMANS FOR THIS STORY? WHY WERE THE GUN-TOTING MEN ATTACKING THE CITY? CERTAINLY A LOT OF DRAMA.
Ledophole chapter 5 . 12/20/2002
Are you going to finish this? Is that a yes I hear?
Dark Chii chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
I LOVE IT! So spiffy! More! Now! Please! _
StormDragon chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
Really good story so far. Please email me at when you write the next chapter.
dbzllover4everandever chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
i love the way that its going. i think that it would be kool, however, if vegeta some how learned that pan was gokus grand child. it would make it a little more...interesting. i think? never mind, dont listen to me, i really dont know what im talking about. anyways, great fic, add more! NOW!
GothPunkSkateChik chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
love this story...it's sad for Pan what happend to her...but now she has some friends and maybe she'll open up to people more...well please update soon..._...and please e-mail when you have a new chappy...

or
Tornainbow chapter 4 . 5/5/2002
Ah, yes, you've just gotta love conflicts. I know I sure do and I really like yours! i'm loving this story more and more...
Tornainbow chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
Ha! I really enjoyed that chapter. You've got some humor, a little taste of action (even if it was just someone being flipped, it was hella nice), and I've gotta say, you write very well.
Tornainbow chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
A little bit confusing at first... but it still looks promising! I'm looking forward to the later chapters.
Tornainbow chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Man... it's nice to find some original work. All that cliched stuff has really gotten boring. Nice beginning!
Saiyan Serpent chapter 5 . 4/28/2002
Hmmmm...it seems that trunks has taken a liking to the new recruit...*sighs*...unfortunately i think it's gonna take a lot more than a passing interest to gain pan's trust...A LOT more...*sighs*...well, i think this story is building up quite nicely...i can't wait to see how pan's training goes...i hope she blows everyone away...not literally of course...*winks*...anywho...SENSATIONAL CHAPPY!...i am LOVING THIS FICCY!...good luck with the reviews!...gotta go...later peep...;D