Reviews for Patience Thy Name Is Sesshoumaru
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
Is there a sequel ?
Setsu.love.cain chapter 20 . 7/7/2021
No se si el ultimo cap es así, o si los parrafos estan mal puestos. Pero el fic estuvo bueno.
Mirage chapter 20 . 4/27/2021
I nearly forgot to say...I love that she did meet sesshomaru first ...even when he let her think she is dead and he a kami ...;)

And that it does look as if inuyasha was not bound to the tree ...and possible did not know kikjo.

and she learned to grow up and learn all about youkai and herself ...and found out she is as crazy as him...sex monster...-

I love Kei too -
Mirage chapter 20 . 4/27/2021
From o hate you to it may be the best thing falling through the well and meeting him.

...and how childish inuyasha was ...and how long the hunt voir the shards was and how often she was to be rescued or hurt ...and all her destroyed clothing and fear ...sesshomaru really did always try his best and she was never taken away longer that a second...and got chance to meet family in future and got strong grown up partner / mate ...who knows what he does and wants and does not slobber after a corpse. ...-
So shippo should not have lost his father ...sango not her mothers ...and even when miroko father was cursed and lost...his own curse should be gone at least ...but after the selfless wish knowledge and the jewel was destroyed. ..what happened to naraku/onigomo...was he turned back to human or gone with the jewel ?
When she gets pregnant from there week or more away in thee chambers ...will she carry one or more?

What about rin? I love this little girl ...so I hope they meet her and see that not wanted and take her in -
Mirage chapter 17 . 4/27/2021
Is he not fully immune against her power as taiyoukai ...only light stings and simple burns even when full powered ?
Mirage chapter 11 . 4/27/2021
One thing I always did wonder about is ...why does she act up like this in this time..the warring area , with Lords who can get your head shopped off for just being at the wrong place...

And in her time she bows for teachers and authority figures ...and her mother and such...I mean she study does homework and tests as ordered...walk inky by green and not read ...walk on sidewalk and not road...pays to drive bus and train and such...does as police officers say and so on...
But there in the warring state era she acts as if she is invincibility and can't die...
But any demon even had you could break her in body and mind with little to no work...and a human lord can get her executed and raped and tortured bevor .and miko power would not rescue her.

Sesshomaru dis rescue her take great in carried for her with water food and fire...watched over her ...did bring her to his healer , does protect her there from other demon ...and again from naraku... and she never even stopped to think and say thanks ...she really needs to grow up. .and see the big picture and not only s tiny slight she did think was put against her...

Like that it is not her home and not her time..
.she got not a mother to protect her...nor any of there at this time law and protection and child rights .. only the so called ice lord between her and a dangerous world. ..and he really does not hurt her even when it was his right and in his power and beast to do...
Mirage chapter 7 . 4/27/2021
I'm ...shocked ...that behavior ...I thought only in unashamedly made her act badly over time with him... but I for sure can say her mother would be shocked and then would really give her a well deserved long tanning of her behind for most likely first time...
To assault an doctor ...a healer...one who did take care of her...and only because he told her she does not act like a young lady (when she always complains of her wild but cute and nice little brother ) and wants her to wear a kimono ...that she has to wear at home too ...I mean she lives and helps at there shrine , and wears shrine maiden clothing ...kimono...and to events there too...so this behavior is childish as you did say.

But sesshomaru is right...that the old you Kai let himself be taken down so easily is not good ...they are way stronger and he should have been able to handle her with one finger...and she did not even know she got miko power...the doctor should be in for some good training ...and then he should look into his staff and give them full training too ,when he is at ithe. ..when one got lazy than othere too..
Mirage chapter 4 . 4/26/2021
Still ...grumpy big softy with youni females...no wonder Rin got it so easy with him -
Mirage chapter 2 . 4/26/2021
They both will have to learn so much... he that she talks cat and not dog...and does not know what he wants and that she needs basic care at least ...shelter water food warmth protection and clothing and rest/sleep .. .and to let her think that he is a kami is not the brightest thing...as she possible will see danger not as danger because how more death and on hell can one become...? And she needs to learn to understand dogs

I found it cute how she drooled and started to Lust a bit over naraku and sessgomaru...one can understand her - dark and light but both dangerous and hot

I can't wait to see if he let's get be taken hostage and hurt as much as inuyasha...if they take in shippo how koga will come into play ...when he does...

If there could not be a three some with naraku ; )
Star chapter 20 . 12/21/2020
That was so fucking good
Airee Ichinose chapter 20 . 11/5/2019
I really love the twist on the story! Keep up the great work!
NightAnonymous chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
pls update the next part 2 of the story
insanity1911 chapter 20 . 1/31/2017
Oh I really enjoyed this story...although the last chapter was kind of confusing at first...but I think I got it

Thx for sharing .
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
I loved your idea of Kagome meeting Sesshomaru first. And I was quite excited at the prospect of Sesshomaru eliminating Naraku easily before he had the Shikon but was rather disappointed. It's quite sad how the hanyou without even one shard was so adept at slipping away from Sesshomaru repeatedly. I thought may have been better having another stronger youkai as the bad guy instead of Naraku may have been better.

Kagome and Sesshomaru were also kinda meh. I didn't dislike them but I never took to either character even to the end. I was getting quite bored and was going to stop about halfway but Kei stopped that providing a bit of relief with his mischievous antics. I zapped through the rest of the story and while happy to see Kagome and Sesshomaru get together at the end, and I'm thankful you didn't turn Kagome into either a whiny weak mess or an oversensitive bitch, I would've loved to see a slightly different SessKag - personality or interaction for this story. Just a personal preference. Good on you for finishing the story though.
Lacy Lissie chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
It breaks my heart that you won't be writing any more stories. You are a wonderful storyteller.