Reviews for Patience Thy Name Is Sesshoumaru
Sugar0o chapter 20 . 5/5/2008
omfg. you gave him a wet willy. hahahahahahaha i honestly cant stop laughing at that. you really do know how to make a gal laugh. :D
ClanCrusher chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
Well, I must admit. The premise was original and interesting, the story itself was tasteful and the final chapter at the end was also in good taste, but I still have one complaint.

The final confrontation was a joke. You had chapters upon chapters building up all this sexual tension with Naraku lurking in the shadows and Kagome about ready to kill someone then in one fell swoop (figuratively) you abolish Naraku and have Kagome spontaneously declare her love for Sesshomaru right after a very tense scene in the hot springs.

It seems like you just took your carefully developed plot, railroaded Kagome and Sesshomaru together, killed off Naraku, and materialized a girl for Kei, All in the span of about two chapters when we just spent the last...sixteen or seventeen chapters at eachother's throats.

It was interesting and funny and I enjoyed reading it, but the somewhat lacking ending keeps it off my favorites list. I look forward to your future works and updates.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
Animartchic chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
w00t! lemon! haha, love the vergin and experienced sex split. very nice. although i hate to see this story end i loved the last chapter. hopfully youll start a new one!
Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
yay! they got it goin' on! lol ;D damn i wish i fell through that well... or was even sesshoumaru! (he is incredibly smexy afterall... ;) drools...) this is one of my fav fics and i'm looking forward to zesty lemons in the future!
Aniela Bianchi chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
yay you updated, so cool they're happy and in love, I really loved the ending with the wet willy.
sesshyluvsjc chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
aw! what a cute ending! I loved the story! I think you should make a sequel!
ShadesOfTrust chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Brava! Perfect ending to a brilliant story. You did an astounding job with this piece of work.
SinnersDate chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
tdis is so funny
Battery Charged Raiinbowz chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I dunno... Something about this story... It's well written, I must admit that... However, the characters (specifically Kagome)... is OOC... And with it being OOC, Kagome is being more annoying that she normally is. Not like, I don't approve of her being annoying, it's what makes Kagome, Kagome.

I don't think I need to give you any advice, for you already write well and such... Hm... I'll think of something soon, I suppose. Anyways, thanks for writing.
darkK88 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
I love this story so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
Animartchic chapter 19 . 4/21/2008
i think i might smell a lemon! oh and dose that mean naraku is dead? update whenever possible!
Keidra369 chapter 19 . 4/20/2008
giggle
LadyLyris0 chapter 19 . 4/18/2008
I positively love it! I can't wait until you post the next chapter! I wonder what will happen... Oh, and pertaining to Kei's and Yuri's relationship, that is entirely up to you.

Ja ne,

Makinotsuki
DarkAngelRakell chapter 19 . 4/18/2008
yeah so kagome is with sesshy Yay!
SexyDemonGirl5000 chapter 19 . 4/18/2008