Reviews for Patience Thy Name Is Sesshoumaru
Angelique909 chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
OMG I hope Sesshy and Kei aren't dead now. Update soon.
Hu5kyGirl chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
Oh

Nice evil cliffy!

Loving this story so much, cannot wait to see whats gunna happen with this one.

Laters

CYSP
Animartchic chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
not kei! oh i love this story, plaese update whenever you can!
ShadesOfTrust chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
Very nice cliff hanger at the end. I really enjoyed this chapter; it makes me anxious for your next chapters to come! And I forgot to mention in my last review so I will say it now. I really do like your OC Kei. He is a perfect addition to a Sess/Kag fanfiction, rather than using one of the usual males found in Inuyasha. Marvelous! Keep it up!
Toreh chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
woot luv it! I cant wait till u post your kei/kags story ! he's just a cool and very likable character I wouldn't mind if he were in the real show!
Inu Demoness of Darkness chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
o my god! that was fantastic! but where are seshomaru and kei? ahh! i wanna know! you NEED to update ASAP! otherwise i will surely go mad in anticipation!
Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
uh-oh -whoops! lol i spelt kei's name as 'kai' last time XD!- egads, i hope she didn't purify them, minus naruku, that bastard needed to die :P anyways, looking forwards to that kei/kags fic!
Aniela Bianchi chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
yay this is actually getting somewhere. Anyways great chapter please update soon.
Dannifersure chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
omg! no this cant be the end! i cant wait to read more! oh man oh man what happends next oh i guess i will wait
kpsesshylover chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
no! why did u stop there? ahh! u have got to update! i finally got a chance to come back on the computer lol...i LOVE this story soo much! and yes i do stres the "LOVE" caz i do. i NEED u to plz UPDATE as soon AS U CAN. porfavor :D nice chapter...:D
DarkAngelRakell chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
oh god i hope they are okay!
Hu5kyGirl chapter 12 . 4/16/2008
one word SNEAKY!

and I absolutely love it!

This chapter, has had me in fits of side splitting giggles

I absolutely love this story, the charcters personalities are fabulous! Especially Kei, he is so funny, I wish I could have a sneaky friend like that!
ShadesOfTrust chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
Definitely caught my attention and held it throughout. This is very well written and I am looking forward to the upcoming chapter[s]. Good luck in your writing[s].
Toreh chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
hehe go sesshy! kei is smart...maybe too smart... great chappy!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
Wow, this fic is sexy AND funnY! Great work!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »