Reviews for Patience Thy Name Is Sesshoumaru
Likrule chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
This was a really good story. I liked this because though I am a Rin/Sess fan it was an alternet to if Kagome had met Sesshomaru before Inuyasha and so you got to make up your own story without worrying about the manga storyline. It was short and nice. thanks for the read.
WitchBetterHaveMyCandy chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
XD omg I can totally see kagome and kei being besties ! Like one day kagome asks kei if he knows how to dance when kei says "lie it has never caught my attention "a tiny smirk appears on kagome's face . "So kei you've never heard of two people called salt and pepper ?" Kei answers " Lie confused these names are common in your time ?" Kagome took his hand and smiled " Let me teach you how to push it " Kei looked puzzled but he nodded. ~Three hours go by and sesshomaru opens the door to the garden ,only to find half his guards assisting kagome in some odd dancing.

Kagome:*wags finger and steps in front *" Sa , sa,salt and peppa here"

Kei: * steps right up next to kagome ,he puts hands behind his head and jerks his hips forward* "Yea and we're in effect !

Kagome: want you to push it baby!* turns around and shakes hips*

Kei: grooven by day n by night , want you to push it baby" *Kei brings his hand forward in a tight fist and jerks his hip out sexily

* Guards followed by kagome put their hands in the air , roll their bodies. then drop their hands on their hips then shake their asses , everyone starts a pelvic thrust .

Guards in unison : ahhh ,ssss,ahhh, ahhh push it !

Kagome and kei look at each other smiling " Push it good

" JUST WHAT Is GOING ON HERE ?" Sesshomaru bellows

Kei gulps and sighs , meanwhile a gallant kagome just laughs her ass off.

" This sesshomaru ..is not amused..."

love ur storyyyyy ~ gotta best friend moments :D
LuckyTurtle chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Oh my GOD! I was laughing SOOOO hard! This was HILARIOUS!

GREAT job so far!
briana01 chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Oh please,please have a sequel to this story it is so awesome. EXCELENT JOB!
Arigatou-Bee chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i stayed up till 5 in the morning to read your story ! it was amazing ! your an awesome writer ! i love how you captured Sesshomarus personality so well ! & Felix is awesomee and oh so sweet !
Tiajei chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
The ending is a bit rushed.
Tiajei chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
Your Sesshomaru is bipolar. I'm sure of it.
Tiajei chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
What a naughty kitty. With her ankle healed, I will miss her climbing up Sesshomaru. I was hoping his pants would give, or, as in another story, she accidentally grabbed his penis.
Tiajei chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Oh, I love the dead animal stare. His thoughts are so cute; especially about Inuyasha.
Tiajei chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
He's a not so bad. Smart, too, knowing to squeeze a cracked bone to shut her up. . . They will appear so hilarious to others. I wonder if Inuyasha will come into play in this at all. And Jaken, Rin, the others.
Tiajei chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Nice. She's so sassy. It's so Sesshomaru to let someone think he's a Kami to get his way.
Tiajei chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awesome! So dry, and humorous. Very well done.
GetSomeAnime chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
i loved your story! it was close to the best Sesshoumaru and Kagome fanfiction! you kept Sesshoumaru in character and even though Kagome was a tad bit OCC it work well and you still conveyed her personality perfectly!~!

Thanks for writting :D
hinaxnaru chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
awsome fanfic..loved it
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
Great story! very detailed and made me want to keep reading!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »