Reviews for Another Gate
kirara the great chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
fraging shit thats weird but awesome
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
This one I remember this one I think about it every once in a while, but I couldn't remember it's title, and I accidentally deleted it off my kindle to boot. ;_;

Poor Sammy. *pets him*
tamiiland chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Just... Holy fuck.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Seegazzy chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Wow. It's morbid, but sweet. Lovely fic! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it:)
chinsui-hime chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Great work, its hands down the most unique result of the Allspark side effect that I have ever read. I love it.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
This is a very unique take on the Sam/All Spark thing. I liked it (even if a couple parts are a little disturbing).
Kiwee chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Oh Sam, why you gotta tug on my heartstrings so? This is a new look at what happens with the All Spark, but it's not one that I enjoy. Poor Bee and Sam, have to do this every year. Am I twisted for being slightly happy, though, that Sam will be around for just as long as Bee?
Jinx chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Really different! Never seen this take on the All Spark effects before. Great concept, great story!
mae.zombie chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Wow. I loved how different that all was. Excellent.
StrayValkyrie chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
This story deserves more reviews, darn it!

It is a -unique- one of a kind perspective on the repercussions of using the All Spark, most definitely. You wrote it masterfully, and I really enjoy the style you use. It's got a professional quality to it, telling a story while leaving enough of it open for imagination.

The part where Sam -dies- once a year was absolutely brilliant, although the Recycling bit was enough to give chills. It's hard to imagine what it must've been like to realize what he was doing after he died. But at least they managed to get away with dead human parts instead of having to sacrifice lives.

I really liked the tone of friendship and understanding between Optimus and Sam in this story. It's a secret whim of mine to see stories with Optimus and Sam interaction and I love how you put them together. The fact that Sam's secret was known only by Optimus and Ratchet (by default) gave them their own sort of bond, different from the deep friendship that Sam and Bumblebee share. It was easy to understand and appreciate it.

I also liked the... dream? scene. It was well thought out (at least for me) and described the uncanny habit of dreams to make sense out of the nonsensical.

While I loved the story and want more to read of it, I think the three chapters does it justice. There's an opening and an ending, with plenty inbetween to digest. Quality before quantity isn't entirely the proper phrase I'd like to use, but it's the closest one that fits.

This was a wonderful read. :)
Uniasus chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Wow. I've never come across something like this before, and it kinda freaks me out, but I still enjoyed it.
fyre chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Great story. Creepy but great. I would love to see a sequel dealing with all the political tidbits you gave us: the new UN, the fact that the public knows SAm and the Autobots, Bee and Sam.
otakurose16 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
That's really creepy. You have the best ideas. Somehow, this seems more suitable than Sam transforming into a Cybertronian. I wonder how long the AllSpark will keep doing that. Would Sam keep swapping bodies for all eternity?
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Interesting take on this concept, the All Spark altering Sam in some manner. There would be a few interesting alternates that would be interesting to see what would happen. Like what if an animal were used as a donor like pig or cattle would his body be able to reconfigure those organs? Or would other sentient species be usable alternates for Recycling? What would happen if Starscream had the bad luck of kidnapping Sam during that time of year and the All Spark energy remnant chose to push its process to completion by salvaging parts from the Decepticons? How many damaged sparks could be ripped out of chests to get a whole one to do what it needs? How many parts would be needed to reconfigured from how many different mechs until it comes to an acceptable solution? Just thinking of the idea of the Decepticons celebrating a major victory only to find they have released a mindless monster into their base which results in parts everywhere and energon stains...

Actually I do like this story but I have to ask where did the title come from?

Reflections