Reviews for The Waiting Period
Anthony Walters chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Gotta say, Im enjoying the story so far. I hate Billy, he is a dick. I'd like to kick his ass plus he is annoying, i hope that in this story, Jervis and Alice do get together. That would be nice
shadowsteed chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
This was a very beautiful story, really well done. :)
Dancing Eyes chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Very lovely finish, I'm very happy Billy stopped pestering Alice, although I do have to admit having Ivy or Harley finish him off was tempting... Still this was very good, and very sweeet. I appreciated the balance of flufffy momments and promoting the actual plotline. I was still a little confused why Billy's cousin was the Weather Man (who by the way is actually a villain, although more of Flash's I believe). I didn't quite see where you were going with that. All in all, thank you for writing such a lovely story, you've had me by the hook these past few days as I ravenously devoured your story. Absolutely delicious! Thanks!
Dancing Eyes chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
I have to say, I'm really enjoying your story. I usually wait to comment until the most recent chapter to comment on the full story, but I had to voice my love of the fact that you had villains playing monopoly! I was almost falling out of my chair with laughter when Ivy explained to Alice why she was the banker, very enjoyable thank you. I am sure to give you a much better review once I get to the end, but I had to share my amusement and appreciation with you.
gotmillennium chapter 24 . 12/4/2011
(: NICE-A! I really enjoyed the story! Keep on writing!
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
I love this. Every bit of it. It is just too cute and whimsical not to enjoy! Please write more!
Kimball20 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story is really awesome. Viva La Jervis and Alice!
Aetheryn chapter 24 . 4/23/2010
I just read through the entire story in one fell swoop and I must say that I am floored in the best ways possible. I loved The Mad Hatter in BTAS so seeing an entire story was just beyond awesome. Everything was incredibly tasteful.

A few typos here and there but that is no big at all. Happens to everyone.

It was just epic all around... Jervis and Alice need more love, and you certainly gave them that, and then some. 3
Ruthie chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Oh you sly person. Lol. I love this so far

“My name is Heather Gardner.”

Mind you, those are the first exact words my mother's friend said to me xD
StJost chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
Muahaha, excellent little allusion to Alice Liddell, there.
Spade chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Poor John Smith rofl :P
morninglory2504hotmail.com chapter 24 . 4/21/2009
so, i just read this entire story straight through.

i loved it! it is the only believable J/A fic i have ever read, for one thing, and for the second, it was ADORABLE! i loved that Scarey, Harley, and Ivy were in it too! they along with Hatty are my absolute favorite characters. you wrote them all v. well too, everyone was in character.

all in all, it was a very sweet, very entertaining story. the only critique i could possibly offer is that it seemed like some words were missing in some places, and some of the dialog got confusing (as to who was speaking at what time). i understand particularly about that second thing though, as i do it myself. and i loved all the Carroll references throughout! i do wish this story wasn't over... but thanks for sharing it!

yours,

The Cheshire Kat
2wingo chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
It's a nice thought, Batman. But really, isn't it MORE likely that Alice will flip out and become . . . the March Hare or something? This IS Gotham City, after all.
Alice Jervis fan chapter 24 . 3/12/2009
I just LOVED this story... Really! I truly do! I couldn't wait for the next chapter to keep coming ... but, and I mean this with all respect for your wonderful work ... I felt like the ending was a little rushed. Not saying that the ending was at all unsatisfactory, not at all! ... Perhaps an extended epilogue or even a one-shot based on the story to kind of wrap everything up with a little extra frosting on the already yummy cake. Seriously though, this is a great story and one of the best in the Alice / Jervis domain. So Congrats on finishing up such a successfully engulfing story!
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is a marvelous story you've created here.

Would you mind if I added it to a Alice/Jervis C2? It would be greatly appreciated.