Reviews for Am I a Malfoy?
Rebs Hahnu chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
This is a really great story. I couldnt turn my eyes of this before I hadnt finished reading it!

So, if you agree, I would like to make a German translation of the story.

Thank you for this great story!

Asca von Soldir
cocoa85715 chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
You forgot to mention what Abelinda looked like in wolf form. :D
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
I really like it! Aly
Mirabitur chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
aw! make a sequel!
Elle.M.J chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
OK, so when i read the line "You have been chosen to be Greyback's mate" the big dun, dun, dun! ran through my head. So far the story's great!

i read the first chappy and it went straight on my favs list. I love it! At the end of last chapter when ol' mouldy (old Vouldy) thought "She didn't even know what his plan was" i screamed in my head and squealed out loud then went straight onto this chappy. Also, just a thought, when Abby overheard them (Lucius & Narcissa) saying: "Thank goodness, it's about time we're rid of her." Lucius said. "The Dark Lord told me that he would pay us our payment for watching her and he would pay for all the money we spent on her." "That's good. Now Draco will be an only child again." Narcissa said."

Was it set up, and ol' mouldy wanted Abby to hear it so she would stop thinking of them as parents?

Again, great story!
dragonloverjoi chapter 17 . 3/16/2009
yay! i love this story. i usually never read any fanfic that has other characters, but thisone was worth it. i hope that you do do a sequel. it will be greatly appriciated.

go werewolves!
BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
okay don't worry just read how old she was!

BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 15 . 2/12/2009
btw i cn't remember how old Abelinda is so i was wandering if he could tell me? Pleasee?

great story

Fen isn't such a creep

which is good

BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
okay that was quite sweet and not so creepy

must keep reading!

BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
holy crap that would totally freak me out!

man that dude is such a freak for hitting on a thirteen year old girl!

how much older is he?
Jaselyn4Draco chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
wow/! that was brilliant!
pinkisemo13 chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
I love this story do you have a sequel?
Aeieo chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
UGH! y did you end it! well great ending anyways lol!

-aeieo