Reviews for John 'n' Boots
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
*snickers loudly* This so rocked. Teyla is a genius for getting Shep to wear a thong/loincloth for the costume party. All hail Teyla! Fun stuff. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

kirroth chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Gotta love that pic! XD Only wish John had a tail, that would be freakin' adorable.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
*laughing* This is bleeding awesome! *runs off to check out the art that goes with it*
ManicTater chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I was trying not too grin too goofily at the library. Thanks for the Untamed tag! :)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
After reading your masterpiece Untamed, the sequel

John n Boots, only imagining John in the shape of panther and cry of laugh and with hat with boots and of drunk step ajajajaja

Oh my God O.O I have not won the head's image and casually seeing your drawing does it but entertaining XD

thanks for storys

Again you are the best _
Mach Farcon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Well done!

Very well done!

LilRicki chapter 1 . 2/15/2008

First, apologies: the alert for this story has been sitting in my inbox for two weeks, and I honestly don't know why I kept putting it off. But I think I have an idea now - my subconscious was saying, "Save it for a rainy day!" or something like that. Anyways, it worked - I've been needing a bit of a pick-me-up lately, and this story really brightened my mood. :-)

Is it weird that I'm not having a particularly difficult time picturing all the characters in their respective costumes? Lorne especially - hah! Hilarious! And Zelenka's (only) line was absolutely perfect!

Teyla offering John "liquid courage" was sweet and funny. Caldwell as Skinner was great. Ronon blocking Keller's view was awesome. And the pirates! All the pirates!

*happy sigh* Thanks so much!

-LilRicki (aka Pansy Chubb)

P.S. Oh, and your drawing was fantastic! I think I'm going to go look at it some more. ;-) -L.R.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You shouldn't have mentioned the thong. It waas at that point my mind went off on a little tangent...

Mhm. Thong.
cynsk chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i read untamed first an loved it then i just read this i think u should do mzany many sequals fantasti c keep going
miss wizard of oz chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
this was frikking awsome!

and how are you comming along with the drwing of john running walls and Lorne and Ronon looking at him in aw?
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh Fabulous! I think you fulfilled mine and most readers every wish and dream with this party. BRAVO! and *sigh* yum
LinziDay chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
LOL... Caldwell as "Col. Skinner"