Reviews for Snitch Kisses
cheesetaco chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
cute ) the ending was a little bleh, but the rest of it's sheer fabulousness made up for the last couple sentences! D loved it!
how-can-I-delete-this-account chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Superpowers! Now I'll be able to catch Liam when he runs away with my kushball at rugby! Yay!

Wait. I can has fly powers?

Nice story.. that could hurt. Hard.

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Lol. You are a great writer. Keep up the great work!

Have Funa nd Happy Writing!

~Hannah
moody-moony101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
i didn't think it was lame i thought it was funny. i'd like you to write some more.
Little Pandora chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I won't write a large review because my English sucks, but I really loved your fic. Althought, it sounds weird from a person who hardly can speak in English xDD
Sango Hale chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was amusing, really. Lily's character is both hateful and funny, but hey, your fic was entertaining. I liked it. Your idea is good and you treated it very well When you want something short and light to read, besides good, of course, that's your fic I repeat myself but yes, I liked it.

Good job and keep writing!

Sango.
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hush. It's a good story. How do you come up all these original ideas? I could eat five lollipops soaked in Cola and still not come up with this sort of stuff.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You'd better be grateful that I'm staying up to read and review as many of your stories as possible...just kidding. Although I am staying up...I guess I'll just have to sleep in class. Although that probably won't work either. Anyway...I know exactly how Lily feels. Seriously. I've been hit on the head by every ball you've ever heard of. You name it, I've been hit on the head with it. I've even been hit in the head with a boomerang. Who gets hit in the head by boomerangs? I did. Word of advice: get out of the way before they come back. They really do come back. I LOVE this story...even the ending. Ha ha. Love, love, love, love, love it. I feel very loving today.
Confoundment chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was absolutely adorable!

p.s.

Edward Cullen is amazing :D
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Much fun. Especially the line about Remus: /Not only is he secretly strong, but I also think he's secretly Captain Obvious in disguise as a Hogwarts student./
eetta chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
that was cute!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
very nice! I love your stories. They put me in such a good mood!
Mirrel chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Hey that was real good but i dunno ... could you write like longer chapter stories ... ya no 75 chapter ones? ... Kidding!

but siriusly ... plz ...

Mirrel

p.s. the joke -siriusly meant seriously, not ur name!
Padfoot R chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Woho ! This was as great as ever.

But what happened to Alice's freaking-outing ?
K. East chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I admit that the ending was corny, but I like this a lot overall. xD You're really on a roll with the oneshots... it's great - I love oneshots.