Reviews for After Action Review
Sora with an S chapter 10 . 4/8
Decepticons, Ori, Wrath, Go'uld, Cylons, Demons, Vampires, Dark Wizards and Terminators.
This Earth has a lot on its hands.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Very interesting job on this story so far, please add more.

Do you take suggestions for chapters?
Sean Mulligan chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
A great story.
Meirelle chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
ZOMG SWINDLE!

And holy sheet! It's GI JOE! :D
Meirelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Dude, first Stargate, and then Buffy. This is, like, the best crossover ever.
Sithking Zero chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Okay, let me say this:

First off, I liked the Hera and Cosmos story. That was pretty cute...

But honestly, Chapter nine.

Trypticon, the largest Decepticon in existance, mimicking a Cylon Basestar and attacking an Ori ship with a copied version of their own weapon.

My head nearly exploded from the awesomeness.
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
O... Trypticon the Cylon basestar... too awesome
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
oh YEAH! GI JOE/TF crossovers never fail to disappoint. Your crossover world if full of crazy people and very fun.
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
roflol

Beautiful. Loved Shockwave casually shooting up whomever too. "We'll film around the crater"
Steven Kodaly chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Oh my... The implications of your fan 'verse are astounding. Audacious!
Loyal Eskamoe chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
This is absolutely a hell of a lot of fun. Well written fun too! Good work. Can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Mutsunokami chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
You. Rock.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
OK just how many universes does this story span? At first I thought it was just Transformers/Stargate then NBSG was also added but now even Harry Potter? Does it also involve Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Anyway for the most part it is a pretty good fic, the only part that I thought was out of context and unnecesary was the one dealing the Transformers movie set and the G1 fan being dispatched by an overzealous transformer. Is good for laughs but it really contributes nothing to the overall story...

I can't wait to see how Caprica 6, Cameron (If the Sarah Connor Chronicles are also added) and Bumblebee interact with each other. Talk about a family reunion of the mech races! :D
Dracowar chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Please please please include Macross or what is known as Robotech in the US. Lets say that American government or the UN was able to analyze Megatron to create a human made transformer to be piloted by a human named Roy Fokker. Search macross on google.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Hey Rory Gilmore? Just for old time sakes for you.

Brains!

You'll get the reference, I'm sure.

As for the author of this fic: good job!