Reviews for After the Volcano
lou2003us chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
I still love this story!
Blood Maelstrom chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
yeah, look..

This story..i don't know man, I feel like complimenting you before I utterly curse your fic.

compliment you why? because you got me to read this damned OC story. I recognized this was OC right off the bat when Gendo acted like a caring father. In FACT, I read it before! and hell I felt that I even read it fully. But anyway, at this point I have gotten a grip with how things should be in eva fics (sounds like an opinion but that's when OC is not brought into place) and I now realized that this story was too OC right when gendo was considerate and kind. I don't know how I used to read stories with gendo being warped like that, it's just unbearable. either way my point is that even though I know I read this to an extent, maybe even completed it, there is no way in hell I will again.

alas, that was only the first significant hint of OC in this damned story. Upon reading further I realized this was a cesspool of OC, raging on in it's own fits of your humor. Let's not even go into the worst of it all, the pure terror of blatant teen sex and shit. that stuff is obviously present and is recognized in many fics, but really? people like misato are just encouraging it as if it's hilarious and asuka giving public head? what the fuck?

This is whack
RyoshiMorino chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
This was great! I loved from start to finish!
animecollecter chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! sincerely animecollecter. p.s. thanks to you i have an idea of doing a cross fusion with evangelion and full metal panic after i get my first story done. it is a cross road bleach bleach and rosario and vampire.
Koloso2 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Brilliant!

Chapter 2 had me laughing out so much!
chunnin33 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
To Mister MichaelCross

I have just finished reading your story after spending 10 hours nearly non-stop reading and I must say it has been one of my most enjoyable tenures as a fan-fiction reader in the just-on 5 years I have spent reading said fiction.

Spending almost everyday since I began reading I have come across thousands upon thousands stories from a wide variety of genres, authors and realms; however your story has struck a chord within my 'reader's heart'.

Your command over the English language and grammar is excellent and this story is absolutely EXCEPTIONAL. You captured the themes of Neon Genesis Evangelion nigh-perfectly; your choice of and description of the lemons pertained within the story tasteful and beautifully written with a gorgeous flair on the implementation of Shinji and Asuka's relationship.

Some of the thousands of fan-fics I have read that possess lemons go into detail on the characteristics of the character's bodies and enter into graphic contextual speech thus sometimes eroding some of the bliss that comes from simply reading a great story; however your story has been a pleasure to read even though I have no clue about the 'highwayman' stuff and the process of doing so has rendered this afternoon one of my best spent reading fan-fiction in months if not this past year.

I wish you good luck in your future writing escapades and hope to see many more excellent fan-fics.

Deepest gratitude for bringing this story to the community: chunnin33

P.S. This is my first review and if I did something wrong I'm terribly sorry please don't take offense from anything I have said.

P.P.S. To any other authors who happen to read this review, I am not insulting your writing skills or honour in anyway whatsoever but just as every author has a certain writing style and likes: each and every reader has certain reading likes and styles. EVERY single author on this great site and the multitude of other sites out there in cyber-space is an excellent individual because of the effort they put into writing their story/stories. Best wishes to everyone

Once again this is chunnin33 signing out.
Ian Greene chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I like this Gendo better. In other terms, mess with Shinji and HE. WILL. HUNT. YOU. DOWN AND TURN YOU INTO SOUP!
HolyDragoon chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Loved every single word of it. That goes double for Misato's Curry and Grenade Golf. And for Gendo's comeback. And for the epic kicking of ass delivered to the MP Evas. And for Kyoko and Yui coming back, and... and... It's too much to remember. EPIC. WIN. Congrats.
Andrew Hildreth chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
Without a doubt, one of the best stories I've read in a LONG time. The "highwayman" thing was kind of confusing, but it definitely helped fill in some gaps in the story and kept things moving. I'm glad that you brought Gendo in out of the cold (even though I think he still makes a DAMN good antagonist and someone you just love to hate). A masterpiece, my friend. Five stars! I laughed, I cried, and I felt that nice WAFFy feeling as I read the last line of the story. So, in tribute to that, I will repeat it here:

"God's in His heaven, and all's right with the world"
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This if funny as hell.
Starfire99 chapter 15 . 12/15/2009
I liked most of your story, except for the ending. You completely left out the most important scene. Shinji and Asuka's reunion with their mothers. It's the scene I was looking forward to the most and you totally left it out.
biggoron sword chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
good story..but you could haveput a small shinji/asuka lemon in the last chapter,seeing as there were 3 or more lemons per chaptrer in previous than that a very good story even though i dont usually like x-overs
The Purple Critic chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
loved it
JDH1080 chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
very nice story oh btw hikari is wrong about the best way to a man's heart is his stomach i belive its a little fuerther down south jk :)
Lord Grond chapter 6 . 5/28/2009