Reviews for Roses and Mudbloods
amy chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
this is amazing thanks for writing :)
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
The sweetest thing anyone can do for anybody is really to just be there. It's nice :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Gosh, the things he'll do for her! I love him! :D
Hoey chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wonderful. Really, really wonderful. Beautifully written.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
awwww, so sweet :D
Ghetto Rat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It's sweet! *.*
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
great story! it was realy quite sweet and beautiful! thanks for writing .
Crismebella chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I liked yhis story very much.
Windsor's Resident Elvendork chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aww..so cute! Love Lily and James! Gosh I love James! How many guys would prick their finger and bleed to make a girl feel better? I can only think of one!
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
ahaah cute :D
Jane chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
You are taking the mudblood concept literally. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Actually, it's kind of interesting. However, and this is not to take away from this story/chapter in any way, shape or form, I think that the mudblood is more figurative, as if it's a mental thing,in the head and not in the actualy blood, but I think this story is good. By mental, I mean that Salazar Slytherin didn't think certain people shouold attend Hogwarts because they were too stupid to perform real magic. this obvious is wrong (Hermione), and I think if it was about blood, people would go nuts at the sight of anybody's blood for fear of contamination. On the other hand, good story/chapter, good idea. I liked it.
rain.at.midnight chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was so sweet! I loved how James comforted Lily in a way that has such a great deeper meaning. It was amazing!
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Are you going to keep writing this? Please add more that was interesting.
April.Chloe.Swan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
omg this is so sweet i luv it
FloatingBubbles chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
So, I went back and decided to read some of your stories, and I realized that I had yet to read this one! Anyway, it is completely adorable, and I really love the way you did it.

Nice addressing of deeper themes :-)

~FB~