Reviews for Iniquity's Enigma
LeLa London chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
it was really nice to read the human side of robots i guess. the fic was short, to the point, and great.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I suppose this is one of the reasons he is so nice to Sam.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
*Blinks once again* Wow!

So Bee is being found out! By Ratchet? Now it's a moral issue for Ratchet now wouldn't it? Should he tell Sam how he became the way he did?

Ohh boy... I wouldn't wish to be in Rathet's armor right now.
Daisydill chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
A spark huh? I'm assuming that that will lead to more, as hinted at in the sequel to this. Great story!
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah, so the good doctor knows the truth, does he? Or at the very least he suspects the truth. He wants it to be coincidence, but deep in his spark, he knows it's not.
KaraQ chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow. I'm really glad you decided to continue the previous story with this - I love your writing style!

especially this line was brilliant : "Bumblebee. Love. Desperation. Dangerous words and even more dangerous in combination"

- just WOW!

I really hope you'll continue writing in this fandom. :-)

~KaraQ
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is brilliantly well executed. You have Ratchets doubts and suspicions perfectly laid out, and then his apprehension about revealing it, knowing what the backlash will.

One thing I love about these fics of yours, is that you never go into detail about what Sam now 'is'. Is he just immortal, has he become cybertronian, a mesh of both? Its effectively left up to the reader.

Any more fics will be greatly pounced upon _
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love this series of yours. This sort of take on this relationship is rarely, if ever, done. I LOVEZ YOUZ. 8D And I heard whispers of another in the works? ORLY? I can't wait. I really love the way this is written as well, it has a mysterious edge. Love the story!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*Rolls around in the awesome* Very, very nice! I must say, I love your writing style. Very crisp and clean, yet poetic in its execution. Brava!

And you mentioned in the tf2007 journal that you had another fic in the works for this story line. I certainly look forward to it! _
Cyndi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh man, looks like Ratchet is stuck in the middle! Sucks for him.

Great writing!