Reviews for When You Look Me in the Eyes
Timeless Miracle chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Guys its Bulvi
Neverland Child chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
OOOOO! She's a little fighter! And Buliwyf is VERY striaght forward. I liked how you made it he was suppose to be dead! I laughed sssooo hard at the last chapters ending!

Up-date soon plz!

P.S. How do you pronounce Buliwyf? I should know this, but I don't :)
Neverland Child chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
YAHOO! I didn't want Bulifwyf to die either, it made me very mad! IT WAS HALDIAR ALL OVER AGAIN! Whoops! Did I say Haldiar? Sorry, character from another movie...

TO THE NEXT CCHHAAPPTTEERR!
veronika chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
great story! why on earth have you stopped writing!
LittleMargarita chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
So...how come you stopped updating? I do agree with other readers that Lushia is too outspoken but hey! I really like her.

You should finish the story. Don't leave us hanging like this!

I, too, love the 13th warrior. It's one of the coolest movies I've ever watched. So keep up the good job with the story please!
SparklingCianyde chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
LoL, Lushia is almost exactly like me and just about every female in my family. It's the girls that wear the pants in the family! But I really do hope you update this soon. I really enjoyed it. And you didn't really deviate from the story plot line that much, you just tweaked it beyond recognition! ;p hope you write the next chapter soon!
sango-savino chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
1: You must really like his eyes XD

2: Show off

3: Haha you yelled at him!

4: Your blind?

5: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
kikikiki chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
i loved this story and I thought you would never update it! BRAVO! UPDATE SOON!
puisin chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Hi! Wow, I don’t know what you did but keep doing it. I loved the scene where Buliwyf appeared behind her. That's so him. I really liked that chapter. And jeez...that’s a cliffi alright. I hope you'll post the next chapter soon. I’m really curious in what direction you will lead this story... please keep on writing!
puisin chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Hi,mh...I think you are getting Buliwyfs ooc-ness under control , but I think she is a bit too outspoken for a woman of the 9th century, especially from Bagdad. But, as I said before, I will continue reading and form my opinion... , its not bad though
puisin chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Hi, mhh...not bad. But Buliwyf is a bit ooc. Don't remember him being so talkative. But I will read on and see for meself.
puisin chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hi there! I so much love this movie and I totally agree with you, Buliwyf didn’t die! I’m so glad to have found a story about my favorite movie! This first chapter is not bad...I quite enjoy Ahameds sister and I’m really curious about her savior , I will definitely read on and, of course, give you a review.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
i love it! Update Soon!
amanda chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
hi,

long time no see! Have you not a chapter 5 to publish!

Pretty please!