Reviews for Twilight and a Spring
Mon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Interesting to know that I wasn't the only one to think this idea. Update ASAP!
mw chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was great writing. Please update or at least continue. I would rather this happen than having to save Midna. Keep it up and please comment back to me!
Farli30519 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i really hope you decide to continue this someday. i would like to find out what happens next? What does Zant intend to do with Link?
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I must admit, it didn't take long for me to realize I didn't know any of these characters besides Link. Lol. The last Link game I played was the one for the N64 with Epona. Honestly, action games got too scary for me after the SNES. They were too real so I became a full time RPG fan. I do like Link though, I was just sad there was never any romance. . . Okay, now onto the review. The story was very compelling, and of course your ending was good. Who doesn't love a good cliffhanger ;) Your dialogue was good. You had some action mixed in with it and it didn't get monotonous. Dialogue is very hard to do well, and it's my least favorite part about writing :P The action flowed well and seemed pretty natural.

A few other things. Make sure you vary your words a bit. I only saw this once, but it's an easy thing to change. "Once again, they were within Lanayru’s spring. Link was once again dressed in his green tunic." - 'Once again' was used twice in sentences that were back to back. I would have liked to see a bit more description, like at the beginning a description of the spring would have been nice.

Anyway, you did a nice job :) Are you going to continue this at all?
LittleBlueNayru chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Interesting, original, cliff hanger, and well written.

Don't be shocked or offended by what I'm about to say, because I don't really mean it, and the way I do mean it is not what you think.

But I really hate you right now.

This is my first time reading this story, and this is a GOOD idea for a story, not to mention I think it's original, and I got all worked up, at freaking midnight, and then I notice it's the only chapter and it hasn't been updated for 2 years and a week.

Please, please continue. Or let someone adopt it.
Dark Maiden95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPPIES! I love stories where Link is kidnapped! This story is so good! Please wirte more?
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Now this sounds interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for further chapters.
MollyDolly94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS A ONE SHOT!

IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE A ONE SHOT!
Cartoonmarth chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
continue! THAT'S WAT I SAY continue and it's a good story continue!
unknown chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very interesting fic. Please tell me you're going to continue this, there's no way you can leave this a oneshot!
Sanyai chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I really like it! I hope you decide to continue it or make a sequal! Good job so far!
RuneNeko chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Okay, I so cannot wait to see what happens after this, hehe. I've been wanting to read something like this, but there is so little of it. Keep up the awesome work!
angel-kamui chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Nice beginning, even the description caught my attention. I added it to my alerts. :P Hope you update this fic soon. _
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Whoa. Talk about a turn of events o Very interesting idea! I wanna see how this fic turns out!
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
*squeal*

Great!

You just need to write a Sequell

Please!