Reviews for Devil's Due
The Smart Cookie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aww, that was adorable! It's nice to see the merchant say something besides "What are ya buying?" and the like for once, yet his character still rings very true here. Heck, all three of them are *perfectly* in character. I loved it. I'm not sure that Ashley/Merchant would be a lasting relationship or anything, but it was a wonderful story.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is so funny and cute! I like it! _
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Haha, that was wonderful! ;)
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
haha loved it :)
Noi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Absolutely amazing, as all things Fallacy tend to be. :)

Ashley X Merchant needs more love.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is funny... I simply love how jealous Leon seemed at the end of the fic. It's also nice to see a fic that Ashley isn't horribly bashed in.
ArtStar chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
lol that was actually quite cute
jeanixx chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I don't know where to start. This is amazing. A well written piece. I'm actually thanking you for writing this.

~ Jeani
slouchingtyger chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Cute! This is definitely a rare paring so it's always neat to see. Comments as I read:

“This little devil belong to you, Stranger?” and Leon's response made me laugh.

I can't believe Leon shot her. I guess it was bound to happen sometime.

It's funny how their opinions of the merchant have completely reversed at the end.

This was a lot of fun to read. I enjoy your light humor/irony and the way you write Ashley, completely IC but more developed than in the game. Are you planning to write any more RE4 stories?
Wynt chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I. LOve. The. MERCHANT!
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Haha, that was wesome. I always wondered about that merchant too...and I laughed my ass off when he accidently got stabbed and my step dad thought he'd killed him for the rest of the game.

Ah...that was good.
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wonderful story! I love how Ashley keeps changing her mind! D
Tortured Hylian Soul chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wonderful even within its unbeta'd status. I love it. 'Little Devil' fits the ever-feisty Miss Graham, and it is rather refreshing to see a fan-created Leon that does not hate Ashley's guts. (Honestly, I did not find Ashley too annoying. In fact, I find myself as a fan...)

The surge of jealousy radiating from Leon caused my inner LeonXAshley fan to smile.

Well-written, in-character, and a delightful read. *Faved* Because of you, this pairing, (Alongside LeonXAshley and LuisXAshley) is on my list to make more popular. 8)

I would like to see more Resident Evil/Biohazard/ Whatever-the-Hell-you-want-to-call-it from you. You are incredibly talented.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I just wanted to inform you that you're incredibly freaking awesome. Thank you, thank you for sharing your creativity!

(The random surge of jealousy from Leon at the end made me lol hard, too. :P)
God of Static chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That was...odd. But good! A little but corny at times with his "little devil" lines but I still liked it.