Reviews for Orange
madteen66 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
XD!~~
WinterVines chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
XD XD Grand. Just so grand. I get migranes too. I feel his pain. But orange is better than the alternative. It'd be funny to see the veggies though. Something straight out of one of Naruto's nightmares. That would make a funny picture. Once again, your interactions are flawless. Just wonderful. -WV
Choices chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
XD poor sasuke

funny one-shot!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
LOL. ohmigawd, all I can say is that this fic is brillant. Love it1!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
XD Oh, god, Naruto in tie-dye. Phail.

Migraine!afflicted!Sasuke is so cute. XD
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
yay for crackfic!

poor Sasuke, Naruto's just too much

*.*
SoundSystem chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
AHAHAHA! I loved it! I cracked up so hard at the tradmark symbol too XD oh god, naruto in tye-dye (shudder)
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
It appeared Sasuke needed to find someone else to kill. Who on earth had introduced Naruto to tie-dye?

I like that part... I also like the "He rather liked that part of him.." thing too. In fact, I sorta liked most of it, except that Naruto wasn't very prominent. Thanks for writing!
Earthsoftenstheflame chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I can just see Naruto wearing tye-dye. At first i did think that he'd come back wearing nothing. lol
herringjaime89 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Lol. This was good, though I would love to see Sasuke's reaction if Naruto happened to just...Oh I don't know...show up at his door completely naked? fangirls: MASSIVE nosebleed HAHAHA, anyway great chapter now if you excuse me Im going to go read more yaoi.

PEACE
jaykrys chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Kinda hard to imagine naruto in tye-die...!
Namimakura chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
tie dye! *laughs incessantly*

*wanders off*
Kamitra chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Besides the color, the yelling would set me off even more...
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 2/2/2008