Reviews for H20: Under the Sea
CkGirl chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
This is such an awesome story. Could hv been the season three of the series if not for the whole thesis and her magic on the moon pool part. It give a fake feeling to the story.
BT other that that I loved it. Seeing as ur last update was in 2011 I don't suppose u would continue the story. BT I hope u would..
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
I am only wishing that this was canon instead of that drama fest we had as season 3. This is a wonderful concept, and I really hope (if you aren't bogged down by real life ) that you come back to this story.
Pip chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This is all so Totally awesome!
davidahare chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
I really got into this story and am wondering when it will be updated and finished.
quint update chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
DestinyJoyHope chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Shouldn't you update, like after 5 MONTHS?
nonimo PR chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
It's been over two years since the last chapter and the author hasn't updated. How about someone else write their own version of a continuation for this story (if that happens, please people, make it of great quality). Seriously, this is one of the best fanfics of H2O and its a shame that its stuck in this very long hiatus. And to the autor, please login and update you're profile, just to be sure that you're still with us in the realm of the living. It would be really good to hear from you.
Harrypotterh2o chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Please please please update! I know it's been a really long time but I really need to know what happens. It would be great if they still got revealed though because I love those stories!
demi chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
i loved that!
Inspirational-Music-Listener chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
At the part where ash dryer off in chapter 14, you should have had Emma thinking something, Rikki noticing Emma's expression says to Emma

" What ya thinking, Em? "

Emma says " human, merman, and nets." pointing to Ash, then out to sea, and lastly the nets. Then Emma says "Do you really need to ask?"

Then Cleo slaps her forehead with her han and says " Why didn't I think of that! "
Ally the AEssir Princess chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
You should have them captured again... By some other fish crazed billionaire... No not that... How about the president of the USA? I dunno...
Rina C chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
if you made a sequel to H2O: Under the Sea i would so read it
Spottedheart08 chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
This was a great story and I really would like you to continue!
macadoodle3 chapter 21 . 8/28/2011
This is easily the best H2O fanfic I've read. Is it going to be finished? Please?

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
alice chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
hi, i was hoping you'd still continue updating this story!