Reviews for Gin and Vodka Walk into a Bar on Tuesday
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I like the stroy! (BTW I think the joke about "Gin and Voldka walk into a bar" is funny :D )
Queen of the Pears chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I need to know the rest of the joke!

But funny. Like oh lemme find the criminals who shrunk me.
Detective2Conan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was funny
Shuichi Akai chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very funny! But I really want to know what the joke was. Gin and Vodka walked into a bar on Tuesday. So Gin orders a Vodka but instead gets a Sherry. I wonder what happens after that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
oh my god! lololololol! "oh don't worry." "he just walked into a bar with Gin and Vodka." and Haibara's reactions? "... but he gets a sherry-" "They're after me?!""
Nice, Kaitou KID is stealing the chaos emeralds? :P
Patcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
You have no idea how much I laughed reading this story from start to end XD I cracked up! XDD Awesome read and hilarious joke you've got there! XD
Ctu-Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was a funny Conan oneshot :) It was a good read and got a laugh out of me so thanks :)

Hope to see some more like this from you
blackanimecat chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
hehehehehe. i havent even read Case "Closed/Detective Conan" and i still thought it was funny
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
lol so hilarious! _ love the ending!
Jay chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was amazing. But now I really want to know the end of the joke. The ending was hilarious and I'm alone or I'd be in trouble for laughing so loud. There seemed to be a bit of confusion I think you went between the names. Instead of using Japanese names you used english. But it didn't bother me just letting you know.

Great job

Jay
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Bwahahahahahahah bloody brilliant mate XD This had me cracking up!
Mapleaf chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Great, now you've got me wondering two things, What was the rest of the joke? and What did Gin and Vodka actually end up doing to Conan? Funny none the less. I really enjoyed it.

DfK out.
Hela Kaede chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was hilarious- I loved it! The only thing I have to critique about is to double-check spelling. I think there was a mismatched pronoun or two somewhere in the first half and some name confusion (between the English and Japanese names), but I won't nitpick too much! .~ Everything else was wonderful. You have everyone's personalities down quite well, even for a crack story.

The comedic quality was simply fabulous. Definitely favorited.
irish gal 2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
AGH! So awesome!
anaime7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
-doubles over with laughter and falls of chair- lol! this is so funny! what's the whole joke anyways?