Reviews for Edge's Rated R Alphabet
Flufferz chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I was rolling through this entire thing. I loved it.
Memoirs-of-an-Imperfect-Angelx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
LMFAO! THIS HAD ME ROLLIN, I couldnt stop laughing. I love Edge and I'm going to miss him! :D Amazing one-shot! ;D
LOVINGORANGEWALLS chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
lmao! i laughed soo hard since the beginning of this story!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
OH MY GOD! This was so funny haha I can seriously see Edge doing this
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
lmfao

total edge alphabet

10/10
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i'm going to give you a live play by play of what is going on in my brain.

OMG i'm already laughing. just the thought of it...

OMG CANADA

do you think edge stands for the pledge of allegiance? i mean, if i was canadian, i'd be like FUCK THIS! and sit down

LMAO SPEAR THEM NOW.

i'm naming my kids edge and thor

HA! TREE REFERENCE!

HAHAHHAHA

HAHAHHAH EDGE AND CHRISTIAN WERE THE BEST TAG TEAM. fuck the hardyz.

AH DEAL OR NO DEAL! CHRISTIAN EATING CAKE!

When your mom asks you if you ate a cookie before dinner, deny at all costs. Blame it on your dad if she notices that a cookie is missing. If your dad isn’t home, spear your mom and call her a fat bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG

this is the best edge story i've ever read in my entire life.

WASTES OF SPERM

LMAO AND THAT'S THE WAY UH HUH UH HUH I LIKE IT AH!

LITA'S A BABE

edge owns ladder matches. and lita. suck on that, matt hardy.

HAHAHAH THAT MIND OF MENCIA it was the first and last one i'll ever watch

I’m saying that “O is for orgasm” in the Rated-R Alphabet because whenever I’m on television, all the ladies get them just by looking at me. I think it’s the hair.

LMAO IT IS! IT IS!

SEXTON HARDCASTLE

when he talked about when he came up with it... that was one of the best parts of his book, i swear

TAKER BLOWS CENA FOR NICKELS

If you like it, it’s more fun for you. If you hate it, it’s more fun for me. Take your pick, jerks.

LMAO YOU WRITE EDGE SO WELL. do you channel him or something!

ZINGER LMFAO

omfg. i really have no words. this is the best thing i've ever read in mym life. THE BEST THING. i can't even type! IM STILL LAUGHING SO HARD

youre my new hero. LMAO OH MY GOD i still cant get over this

you said i'd understand and you were RIGHT! RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!

that didn't feel right. should i do a wrong chant?

oh hell, i'll throw it in for good measure. go out with a bang

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!
Hexaklent chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hahaha this thing was so funny! Really creative of you. I liked the P is for pwned one the best, I think. The whole thing sounded just like Edge to me, though. :D

Huzzah for Edge and his Canadian awesomeness.

Amazing job!
Musetta31 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
XD That was priceless!
schmackie chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OMMFJ! This is hysterical. you like need to be a writer for the WWE. they deserver humor on their shows like this. It might even be too good for them. You are an amazingly funny writer and i love it! ]
PrincessKanoniKotori chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to choke you.

Why? Your genius has unfortunately caused me to roar with laughter and wake up my napping mother.

So, you must get choked.
JBL chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay first off, Cena and Undertaker RULES! and they pwn edge later on...oh and by the by, if he were to teach kids this he would be booted to the top of the FBI's most wanted list right above Hawkins and Ryder.
salliesims chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh. My. God. i would totally buy that. B,K,J,AND L made my day. kids will eventually learn to curse. Edge help them! Oh god, how made parents will be speared and called 'Fat bitches'?

5 points extra for the mind of mencia ref. Comedy central is full of awesomesaucetasticness. Just like edge.
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
You've already heard this from countless others, but you really know how to channel Edge. This was a very fun read. It was him to the tee and I could SO picture him saying every word of it. You did a really great job and this was very funny and enjoyable. You ROCK!

Although to be honest, Edge isn't really undefeated. I thought he was, too, but he lost the last WM in the MITB match. He wasn't pinned nor did he submit, but it's still a loss to him. That's why in his feud with Taker they just have him say that he's undefeated against Taker. Although sometimes he still comes off as saying he's undefeated, but WWE's site says otherwise.
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Loved it, absolutely loved it. How many mum's are going to get speared...all of them...i could like hear edge shinning through as i read it...nice way to make "his new slang" a chicken burger.

xoxo