Reviews for Choices II: The Reckoning
Gillie chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I never realised that your wonderful story 'Choices' had a sequel - and now I've found it, it's only to discover that it has been abandoned! So disappointed! So much potential (pun not intended) wasted!
All4Spike chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I didn't realise this seequel had already been started when I finished Choices and asked for one, so I'm a happy bunny. I just can't help wondering whether the baddies are W&H or the Initiative, or a combination of the two. The military way the kidnapping groups are run leads me to think Initiative. Interesting that you've brought another chipped vampire in, I always wondered what happened to hostiles 1 - 16. I'd like a bit of backstory about Simon please. Oh, Buffy is not going to be at all happy having to sit this fight out!

I notice it's been six months since you updated. Still writing? Please?
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
Nice and I am loving the plot. So far I hope you keep Connor/ Dawn together. What about Angel? Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
CelesteAvonne chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Yay! More? Hope so, soon :)

I enjoy how at first it seems that Dawn, or perhaps Andrew, are the ones being benched. What a surprise that it's Buffy. Of course, there is precedent for Giles behaving in this manner. I'm interested in this Jack fellow, too. I adore your original characters!
CelesteAvonne chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Love it! Apocalypse season :)

Please, please write more. I'm all caught up now, and loving the adventurous direction this is taking.
CelesteAvonne chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
M'dear, you can truly weave a tale. This is fantastic! I can see the scenes unfold in my head, true as any episode.

On to read more. Feels good to be reading again, and you're one of my favorites.
CelesteAvonne chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
**HUGS**

You're welcome! And thanks for continuing. We're your fans :)
celesteavonne chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Love this bit of dialogue between Spike and Angel:

Hey! Don’t put me in the middle, Spike. If you have issues with Charlotte, take them up with her. Or don’t. It’s none of my business.”

His shoulders slumped in defeat. “Fine. How’s business?”

“You were here yesterday, Spike. Look, if you’re just bored, can you not do it here?”

“Testy, Peaches…missing your fiber lately?”

Angel rolled his eyes and ignored the snipe.

Perfectly characterized!

Lots of good stuff. Going on for more.
celesteavonne chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Reading your writing is like returning to old friends. I'm so glad you've continued this story. Charlotte is an interesting original character and she deserves to the the centerpiece of your narrative. I'm interested to see how she handles this new incarnation that's been given to her.
Charity Marstersgirl78 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I took the time to read Choices,in a day I might add, and so far I think this is an appropriate continuation. I am glad to have Oz back, as I always loved the way he complemented Willow. I am enjoying the Dawn Connor pairing. Not something I would have thought of on my own, but it feels right. I am glad there is trouble brewng to be honest as it just isn't Buffy without an apocalypse. I'm not sure I care very much for Charlotte. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but the character just doesn't ring with me. Perhaps now that she seems to have a definite purpose I will warm to her. Still iffy on her "filling" the Cordy role, but someone had to do it. Overall, I loved Choices and I am getting drawn into this sequel. It has a very promising beginning. Keep up the good work.
CarolM chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Up to your usual high standard of writing,the first chapters have been a great start. I'm looking forward to the rest. Thanks for the dedication. :)