Reviews for Anthropologist on a Pole
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Genial ll
sandyholl chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I've read three of your stories so far for bones and I notice none are complete! This was the worst of them ,because nothing was solved! You are a good writer, I just wish you would finish each story,PLEASE!
luveverythingtv chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
its been like 5 years almost 6 but this fic is so good! Please put this story back on the front burners (hehe) and continue this story! :)
Kerika chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i just started this fic today, please continue!
Hope03 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I love this fic! Please update soon, im dying here lol
Jazzyyxx chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
are you going to continue this? because I'm intrigued! (:
xxjmm96xx chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
i just read this whole thing, and wow, its amazing. chapter 7 was deff my favorite. please update soon.
E.K.A10 chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
I really like this story Booth is so sweet in it keep up the good writing and if you would like I am uploading my forts fanfic in a few days you could cheek it out I don't know if I hve written it very well :) love your story good job and thanks for taking the time to write this for all of us to read :)
caren67 chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
great story! Can't wait for more!
Kelly chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
I am looking forward to more of this great fic. I like the way you have added the demensions to the characters. I do like a good undercover story.
Vampluva55 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
omfg i love this story
donna40441 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Please finish this story!
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
like wow . it almost alomst a year since u last updates this story.

like dude or dudette, update this story.

i want to read more or wat u got
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
I love where this story is headed. It is such a heartbreaking yet wonderful story and I cannot wait to read more when you come back to it.
Juhocsis chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
OMG some part is missing here please continue :] im loving