Reviews for Deadly Enemies
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Haha! i absolutely loved it... I liked your title and your disclaimer as well... absolutely enjoyable.

As for the actual story itself, utterly creative! When Bella mentioned the closet, I was honestly racking my brain for answers! haha ;)

everintruiged
LOTL Stephanie.L chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I HATE SPIDERS! THEY HAVE INVADED MY HOME! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! ARGH! I HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA! and claustrophobia and agoraphobia.
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This story had me laughing out loud! Especially "Filthy bloodsuckers." Oh, the irony.

Although spiders don't actually suck your blood. And wolf spiders really aren't that bad! We get them here too. You probably won't be surprised to know that I always try to catch them in a cup and take them outside. They never bite me; they're always too busy running away from the big terrifying human. But I forgive you for killing them :-) I feel the same way about cockroaches, ever since one crawled across my foot while I was taking a shower. *shudder* Cockroaches do not deserve to live. Though I still try to catch them instead of smashing them.

I think wolf spiders are kind of cute... of course, this is coming from someone who rescues mice from traps underneath her bed :-) And thinks leeches look graceful and pretty.
LiqueArdena chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
We get those in our basement. Ugh.

Bella seems overly sensitive and Edward seems a bit too jovial, but funny nonetheless. :)
CassiexLynn chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow, it's scary how much she sounds like me. ;)

This is really cute, and definitely enjoyable to read. Again, you captured the characters very, very well, and I applaud you on that. I always seem to have trouble doing that.

I loved how you called the spider a "filthy bloodsucker"; I tend to use that description towards mosquitoes and the tick that my dog got. I always laugh at the irony though, that we insult bugs the same way werewolves insult vampires.

Nice job, this was very enjoyable to read.
LunaPuff chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
ugh. i ALWAYS have to kill the spiders in my house. even the boys scream like sissies. now every time i see a spider, i'll imitate bella and see if anyone else is brave enough to get it! haha. that'll teach em. but that's off-topic. poor edward, thinking "his bella" was in tremendous peril. all over a big spider. note to bella: heavy boots have a higher kill rate than, say, ballet flats.
Random Little Remus Lover chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!

R.L.R.L.
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I saw a wolf spider once. It was... UGH!
nia-ox chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Instant death to spiders indeed, I have arachnophobia! But I have to admit, it was a little funny. What wasn't funny however is that the advert at the bottom of the page was for a spider gallery. Was not amused by that!

Amazing as usual :)
sweetswirlypop chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I can sympathize with Bella. I hate spiders as much as I'm afraid of them. Even those freaky Daddy Long Legs type. *shudders* And Alice is just evil. I bet she saw everything the first time and set Edward up. LOL
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
LOL!
DrChristineJ chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
LOL!Spiders...who can be afraid of them? Those small sweet creatures, they to do harm...at least not all of them:P

Christine
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hahaha That was great! And disgusting . . . it was big enough that it's legs could wiggle out BOTH sides of his hand? My God! I'd freak. No wonder Bella did!

Your story was just too funny!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hahaha... that was funny. Spiders are definitely scarier than campires... You're right... it does remind me of "I Vant to Suck You Blood!" Except... like me, it seems Bella is annoyed by mosquitoes and afraid of spiders... And good point about vampires drinking blood, not sucking them.
KneelingGlory chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
*is laughing very hard*

That was great! Lovely fluff, and I love the sarcasm.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »