Reviews for Deadly Enemies
R0ckl0bster chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hilarious. i had tears rolling down my face from laughter, good to see he'll be there even to get rid of the scary spiders. lol
Eillac chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Ugh, I have nightmares about the horrible things. . . I agree with Bella
rina chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
haha, This was awesome. Perfect, perfect, and awesome. I think it's great as a oneshot. :]
Vanilla Blue Sky chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
maybe thats why it rains so much in Forks, there are too many people killing the hairy wolf spiders.
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
haha this was a cute one shot, and the official second story i have read for this pairing. i am liking it too! :)

so nice job! and keep writing! :)
nothingleft chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
LOL! Oh that was good fun! Loved it. I also have a zero tolerance policy where spiders are concerned. ;P
blondie AKA robin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Nikki,

That was great! I react exactly the same way to spiders. I can't stand them... and we have tarantulas here. Luckily they stay outside... I found out they make an amazing 'crunch' when run over by a car, and they REALLY explode 8-).

Great story!
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh, my! Very, very funny! And I hate spiders. I don't mind watching them move- that's fascinating. But if they disappear- or worse, drop out of nowhere- I freak. *shudder* Very cute story, though. Good job.
bibliocrazed chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Jeesh... my comp won't let me sign in! But at least I figured out how to let it let me READ... otherwise I'd, like, die.

Ha! Your sancuary Law thing made me think of my friend Fareeda... she made a deal with the spiders in her room. They stay in these far away next to the ceiling corners, and if they left them, she told them she'd kill them. And for a while, none of them moved... when one did, she squashed it immediately, with a shoe... and then threatened the other ones! But, yeah, I agree. If the spiders enter my room,...well, it's my room, my Laws... and they say no spiders, unless they're comitting suicide or something, cause I will kill them; no innocent until proven guilty. (one was on their little hanging string web RIGHT ABOVE MY BED. I freaked out and then ran to get some paper towels... and it was gone! Then, a few months ago, I woke up to one crawling on my arm under the covers... I didn't sleep in my bed for a month, or sit on it for a week... I kept feeling it crawling on me...*shudders*)

Great story, though, hilarious!
Blood on a Rose chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol. That was funny. xD You're really good at these. One question though, what do the "one-shot, 2-shot, lemons" mean? I haven't been on here in so long, and I didn't read too many fanfics when I was on here years ago. :P
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
LoL
musically inclined chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHA
K.greeni chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Haha, I cracked up. Very funny. )
VampiraBonita chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol thats hilarious! I hate spiders! i am glad it is dead!

:p they scare me! good story!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
very funny, i'd love for it to be a two-shot.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »