Reviews for Sacred Grounds
ex-libris-meae-mentis chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I really love the premise of the story, and if you can't tell from my name, I really love everything Latin. Therefore, I needed to inform you that the Romans would not make offerings to Hades, but rather, to Pluto. I can let other facts slide, but I couldn't help but to mention this one, can't wait to read more!
laurelboneslover14 chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
So, I've been learning about ancient Rome in my Humanities college class. I'm a HUGE Bones fanfiction lover and when ancient history and B&B are mixed, I LOVE it :) I searched specifically for a B&B story in Rome and came across yours :) It's amazing the how much detail and feeling you put into this story and I was so sad when I got to Chapter 7 and it was over :( I know you haven't written anything since 2008, but finishing this fanfic would make me a very happy reader :P Thanks for such a great story :)
Ptitange99 chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
Jesus Christ, you totally HAVE to go on with this fic ! I just found it today, looking for some AU fics ... Man ... I love it !

Do you think you'll go on with it, or is it definitely gone ?
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
REALLY good. I'm hooked.
love2read2much chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
That chapter was really worth the wait. Really loved the tenderness between brennan and Florens, but most of all I loved the romance and becoming one of Booth & Brennan. Can't wait to read more of this story. Keep up the great writing.
krisnina77 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
I was just thinking about this story yesterday but couldn't get online. So of course I was excited to see that you had updated it. Great chapter! Definetely hot and tender at the same time. I liked the end part where you had her recalling the night. I can't wait for more to find out what happens now after this night. So till the next chapter!
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
i'm just sitting here trying to wrap my head around how incredibly perfect this chapter is! good job
daisy07 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Wow, that was great. Once again beautifully written, full of gentleness and love.
Old-Syd chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
I love, I love it!

This chapter was great, I like that the Temperance here is very alike to who she is in the show, that thing of being alone for one reason or another...

Poor Booth can't promes her he would always be there...

Please don't take too long to post the next one!
allymcnally chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
Very well written, but somehow "hey" doesn't fit in.

Booth grinned, “Hey, I left home when I was sixteen. Even now, there are days, when I can almost taste my mother’s cooking.”
mishma chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
I read all of the chapters

it's great!

P
Semper13 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
this great! and very hott! please, continue
annekebb4ever chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
i'm definetly not offended! :d great chapter i'm glad that you uploaded a new chapter! great story

daisy07 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I thought the chapter was beautifully written (and Hot!). Kudos to Booth for taking the initiative - I can't wait to see where this will go. Please update soon.
love2read2much chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Thanks for updating. I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see where you are going next with this story. Keep up the great writing, and I look forward to your next chapter.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »