Reviews for It's All because of Magnets!
HoneySama chapter 30 . 1/20
All ur stories have very nice plot!but honestly I dnt really like oc koneko in each a turn if she don't talk that much.
Person chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Garra I made cookies today
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Too much kami-sama love it though
neko chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I love this story but kaneko or however u spell it is an anoyying bitch. Shes in your other storiez too and no offense. But. Shes not needed and why is she always with gaara?
narutobigBIGFAN chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
NO you didn't promise anything
narutobigBIGFAN chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
GOOD LUCK!
Yumeina-sama chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
A brunette means brown-haired person, so i guess sasuke is definitely not a brunette... Aside from that i think sasuke is pronounced as 'saske' silent 'u'... :D
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Gives Gaara biiiiig bag of cookies :3
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
thats weird who licks their own cum anyway great chapter Xd I hope naruto doesnt have a baby threw his butt this time like the other fic you did btw i loved your other fic XD
Celestialfae chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
I enjoyed this story and Hikaru and Kaoru are so sweet and awesome. SasuNaru foreva
Hanhula chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
(CBA logging in because I'm only going to get logged out again in 3 days.)

Anyway, it was a good story up until now, but I'm not reading any further. IMHO, it ruins the story when an author/authoress puts themself into it. But I enjoyed the brief glimpse into this story that I got - it's very well written :)
dominygringa chapter 26 . 11/26/2010
lov it
rokudaime09 chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
he still cheated! sasuke still cheated! i mean he didn't know naruto knew right he still did it! and anyways naru should feel a bit sad for himself you know!
PsychoticSacrifices chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
YAy sasunaru! Love it so far will continue reading _ woot! DX

Me: Gaara I love you lots!

Gaara: ...Are you a crazy fan-girl?

Me: ...no...

Gaara:Good.

Me: I'm slightly crazy

Gaara: *Sweatdrops* It's still crazy T.T

Me:...I LOVE YOU!

Gaara: *makes a run for it*

Me: Gaara all I want is SANDBABIES! *chases*

Until next time (peace)
hetalian-system chapter 30 . 6/12/2010
I can't believe a simple magnets lesson did all this! But from now on that's how i'll remeber about N and S.