Reviews for It's All because of Magnets!
neko chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I love this story but kaneko or however u spell it is an anoyying bitch. Shes in your other storiez too and no offense. But. Shes not needed and why is she always with gaara?
narutobigBIGFAN chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
NO you didn't promise anything
narutobigBIGFAN chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
GOOD LUCK!
Yumeina-sama chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
A brunette means brown-haired person, so i guess sasuke is definitely not a brunette... Aside from that i think sasuke is pronounced as 'saske' silent 'u'... :D
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Gives Gaara biiiiig bag of cookies :3
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
thats weird who licks their own cum anyway great chapter Xd I hope naruto doesnt have a baby threw his butt this time like the other fic you did btw i loved your other fic XD
Celestialfae chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
I enjoyed this story and Hikaru and Kaoru are so sweet and awesome. SasuNaru foreva
Hanhula chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
(CBA logging in because I'm only going to get logged out again in 3 days.)

Anyway, it was a good story up until now, but I'm not reading any further. IMHO, it ruins the story when an author/authoress puts themself into it. But I enjoyed the brief glimpse into this story that I got - it's very well written :)
dominygringa chapter 26 . 11/26/2010
lov it
rokudaime09 chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
he still cheated! sasuke still cheated! i mean he didn't know naruto knew right he still did it! and anyways naru should feel a bit sad for himself you know!
PsychoticSacrifices chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
YAy sasunaru! Love it so far will continue reading _ woot! DX

Me: Gaara I love you lots!

Gaara: ...Are you a crazy fan-girl?

Me: ...no...

Gaara:Good.

Me: I'm slightly crazy

Gaara: *Sweatdrops* It's still crazy T.T

Me:...I LOVE YOU!

Gaara: *makes a run for it*

Me: Gaara all I want is SANDBABIES! *chases*

Until next time (peace)
kittyore9 chapter 30 . 6/12/2010
I can't believe a simple magnets lesson did all this! But from now on that's how i'll remeber about N and S.
Celestialfae chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Two words, 6 syllables: Nosebleed material. And to think it took couple mischievious kids to bring it out. so how old are they in this one. Like 18 or somewhere along those lines. Keep it going.
Yuukahhx chapter 28 . 12/5/2009
Actually Its Hikari that means Light And Kaori that means Fragrance..
zombietastic-artist chapter 18 . 8/28/2009
Actually it was great! WOOT!