Reviews for Broom
Jane chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I just about died laughing!
captianOfships chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"after that there was mostly silence" lol even if there weren't words i can imagine some other noises that could be coming from that closet. sorry I'm a pervert. i was great so funny thank you so much
alsogoneforeveryeah chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Sweet and easy to read; just the way that I like them to be! Thank you.
Mekichichifu chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LOL! I love it! xD
fan-fan31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
omfg, this is so funny! its so...cute, and friendly! i loved it way too much :]
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really love dialouge fics; they are simple and often very cute. This one was awesome, well done! ;)
xoravenoxeap chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
YAY i simply love these! And i love when autors mention that Severus is Draco's godfather, was that proven? I'm not sure, anyway, great fic, it made me laugh like a mad woman and for that i thank you.
Emz951 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw.

That was so cute! Got any good recommendations for similar stories, although they'll be hard-pushed to beat that one

xx
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
*squees*

AW!

Care to recommend any more broom-closet fics?

ASHARA
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
aw that was so cute!

ahahahaah there should be more of them...

but yea i like it bunches! ahaha
hoopla92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hot.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nice P

'Draco and Harry are stuck in a broom closet' fics are just hilarious.

You did a good job!
mary chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
And you are SO right! Yours was brilliant, I had to bite my fist not to laugh out loud every second! And I give your story extra golden stars for not filling the whole (absolutely brilliant perfect) story with thoughts and describtions – just dialogues – ah I’m in heaven. It was so fun, I love it. alright, I’ll stop now.. have something better to do – you know.. reading your story over and over again and stuff like that ;-)
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
ahahahaha loved this! really different from the closet fics i normally find
Rochio chapter 1 . 2/4/2008