Reviews for Splitting Sky
MustacheOn chapter 16 . 9/6
I know it's been literally ages since you wrote this and I don't know when you'll see this review but, wow. Really, your story made me want to fall in love with someone and to feel so intensely and to be loved just as much as you portrayed here. This was so heartbreaking and so heartwarming all at once, and beautifully written too. I feel like when I've just finished a good book and don't know what else to do with my life, haaa. But still, loved this, if you ever decide to write again I'll definitely follow your story!
January Bunny chapter 16 . 8/28
This is soo heartwarmingg! Poor link.. hope he can find another one.. 1
MesuNeko chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
At firs, i thought it would be comedy (i didn't checked this.. meh). But it was so awesome. I love dark themes, especially mental illness, and shizophrenia and dissociative indenity disorder. It was just... gorgeous, well writed, awesome, brilliant, and, and... and awesome. I love it. Aaah!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
I sorta imagined other Allen as Neah XD
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Allen!... ALLLEN! WHAT THE HELL MAN GET SOME HELP! I'm crying, that was physically painful to read
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
HOLY. FUCK. Allen OMG what is happening?!
Krisss2 chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
This whole story was amazingly done! Most of the time I was saying to myself stuff like,"Oh no that did not just happen!", and "It's about time," and probably the most common, "Dammit, this is awesome!"
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
Ive read this fic of urs be4, but kinda just remembered to review them :)
This was one hell of an AWESOME story
Thanks! Keep up d awesomeness! XD
I love d way u write every character, d plot is just so ughhhh purrrrrfecto!
It felt like reading a real novel u kno X)
U r an AWESOME writer!
U deserve an *applause* n *fireworks* n *a whole ochestra playing in d back*!
angel chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
its 5 am and ive read this fic in one go haha
really thanks for writing this!
the last chapter got me choking in my own feelings, I really got a bad feeling that they were going to end up not being together and Allen not being true to his feelings. Im so happy he made the right decision and choose this unsteady wobbly path with kanda but nonetheless full of love and happiness in the long run
Mephistopheles7 chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
at the beginning I have to admit this story had me so confused and I still don't really understand a couple of parts but in the end it was amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
This was GREAT! My favorite Allen/kanda fic!
x10TIMEx chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Love it, favored it. It's truly a beautiful story. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I'm hyperventilating with the awesomeness of this story. Literally. It's... oh my God I don't even know it's so amazing. The second I realized that Allen was going to have a split personality in chapter 3, I squealed because I ADORE the idea. I adore this so much. I love this I'm considering calling it the Holy Grail of fanfiction and I'm not even finished yet. Hopefully it stays this good :3
Pot of Fire chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Nice, but try not to change from first person to third person in the same story, much, much less in the same paragraph.
Easternvibes chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
You, are, truly, ama-zing. I bet people say that a lot :) Because you are such an amazing person for writing such an amazing fanfiction story that perhaps has the best and well structured plot. The last sentence of this whole story made my heart burst. Gosh you are I can't even! I absolutely loved how you wrote out Kanda in this story. But the best part of all was Allen's split personality disorder. It was so original how you portrayed Neah as his other personality! Everything about this story is awesssommeeee fist punch powwwoww