Reviews for Hell
jensteed chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I wasn't keen on the end, the Auror cheapened it for me but other than that it was heartbreaking and beautiful.
RosieShak11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That was amazingly written. The way that petty concerns (esp. the daily prophet bit) run alongside tragic love - how humans can be both - was incredibly well done and more deep-thinking than many fanfics I've read. Good job - and keep on writing!
well chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
the end was a bit shoddy but damn if it wasn't fantastic.
Dherea chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was tragic and beautiful - but with a whole lot of the mundane thrown in. Life goes on, especially in war. You can't stay bogged down forever. Deal and move forward. However, in the midst of it all, some of the most amazing stories get lost.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Man, that should have come with a kleenx alert! Well done!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
::sniffle:: The very beginning was a bit much, but it was just so, so good anyway. Sad little gold star for you.
Emmy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was phenomenal. Phenomenally sad but nonetheless this story is one of the best angst pieces I've read. I was completely thrown by the harsh reality of it. You didn't bother to romanticize war, Hermione and Snape, or their relationship at all. I adore how you don't end the war with Voldemort's death because unfortunately that's not realistic especially because the Death Eaters always relied on guerilla warfare. Why wouldn't they continue to do so?
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Ack, such a ragged, clawing existance.. gives me chills.
Cirrat chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was pretty rough and tough - but so realistic. Kudos.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Gah. You get inside people's heads, and do angst so very well.
Willowind chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I like this one. Pathos is one of my favorite things.
restivesilence chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was really beautiful! I loved how the last part of it was seen from outsiders point of view. I don't know what else to say, but I loved this fic.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Great story, very well written.
etherian chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very sad and bittersweet. You've painted a very powerful picture with your words.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is great! Thanks so much for sharing it. Congrats!