Reviews for Hell
etherian chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very sad and bittersweet. You've painted a very powerful picture with your words.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is great! Thanks so much for sharing it. Congrats!
smwill28 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
WOW...It was great. You have a great ability to enable the reader to really see the story. Can't wait to read some more of your work.
clurr chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
oh that's so sad. good, but sad. kinda cathartic even.
tgaoba chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Interesting. It's very sad, and the end was slightly crude, but very in character with the OC's you created. I like this one-shot, and it's very sad... It's different from any other SSHG one-shots I've read before, and I suppose that that's a good thing. I think what makes it different is the anguish, is the point of view that it ends in... how they don't really care. It's sad. And great writing. *goes off to ponder it* This fic makes me think. I think that's a good thing, too.
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
:'(
harmswife chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, you had me crying in this one. Just so you know that. It was so good. I loved it.
Lynda Brown chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was such a romantic-tragic short story. So much emotion and so much pain. The banter between the two Auror's was so removed it made me even more sad. Very well done!

Lynda
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
*sniff* I hate sad stuff! *sniff* I really like this one-shot. I just wish it wasn't so sad...
MookyLife chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
just a little morbid...
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Very interesting, I guess this is a one shot?
Lizard23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Beautifully written. Little sad to begin a story...but quite lovely. Hope it's not a one-shot.
alizaleven chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
O oh wow! I was so excited just now at seeing that you've posted this new story that I think I missed a lot in my excitement and haste to see whats happening LOL! I'll be reading that through again hehe.. Update again soon please!
cutemara chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Heartbreakingly sad and beautifully written!
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow...I'd like to see a sequel to this one...not that it isn't great by itself, but I'd like to see what happens in the aftermath. I can't imagine Harry and Ron would take this news well. I'd be eager to see if they allowed them to be buried close to each other, or what the Grangers might do.

~HR