Reviews for Hell
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Very sad but also very well written, as ever, and with a hint of reached peace or happiness, that is that on his face seen by the elder Auror with respect, a hint that helps the reader to accept this kind of story as a different way to keep together those two beautiful souls more than to read it as the tragedy that it is.

notplainjane chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Beautifully sad. Also intriguing. I eagerly await more!
SusanneTJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
*sniff* had me crying rivers. Life can be so unfair. Do you plan to make it up to those two in another story? You write the couple very well!
dancingfirefly124 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
How sad! *cries*
i read online chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh that is heartbreaking! You describe the scene so well, I could picture it easily. The aurors certainly sound like they've have seen and done much too much. I like how you revealed the current history through their conversation - especially that now they think they've gotten all the Death Eaters finally. Somehow that made Severus' actions much more likely to me. He sounded oh so very broken. His attempts to protect her were so poignant.
duj chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wrenching.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Thank you for your new story. I believe that such a turn of even ts as you describe is quite possible.

-Lilith Kayden
klschmidt chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Beautiful! So very sad, but they are still together.
septentrion chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Dabs eyes. So sad, and so Severus-like.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5